Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2019

Photographer and Videographer needed for Tuscan wedding

SunnyYellowConfetti843, 16 of November of 2017 at 13:32 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi all,

I'm hoping you can offer me some advice. I'm really struggling to find a photographer and videographer team that I like... I've managed to find a photographer who's style i adore (and she's in budget!) but the videographer is coming massively over budget and I've also got to fly them out to Tuscany (Pisa to be exact).

Ideally what I'd like is a team that work together (and are therefore able to offer discounted rates if we use both photo and video services). Their style needs to be quite romantic, pastel, quite light and airy. Fine Art wedding style.

I'm really open to suggestions? But I'm very fixed on the type of style I want.

Thanks,

Jess

1 replies

Latest activity by Bruce Neville Photography, 19 of November of 2017 at 17:42
  • Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jess,

I often travel overseas and know some videographers that I work well with.

A lot of the time suppliers shy away from destination stuff because they have to give up a whole weekend (one wedding I had in Switzerland last year meant turning away two bookings). Which is one of the reasons they charge a lot.

Ping me via my website, let me know your date and even if I'm not available I can recommend some videographers to try.

Regards,

Chris

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

What Chris said but also finding a photographer & videographer team is going to be near impossible to find but finding a great photographer then they will have a network of videographers that they can recommend. I have 3 videographers that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my couples.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics