Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Beginner February 2016

Photographer - Enchanting Wood

4monthstogo, 14 of October of 2015 at 07:48 Posted on Planning 0 11

We are looking at Enchanting Wood (Adam and Simon) as our photographers for our wedding, but although we love their style and liked them too - we cant seem to find any testimonials or reviews from any other couples. Has anyone else used them before and can recommend? Getting married in 4 months and need some help!!!

11 replies

Latest activity by ExpensivePinkStationery554, 10 of March of 2016 at 20:27
  • It Must Be Love Wedding Photography
    It Must Be Love Wedding Photography ·
    • Hide content

You definitely need to see some glowing testimonials, have you asked them for some? They look like they've done a few weddings so they should have some x

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

Not enough galleries for my liking but I'm sure they must be on facebook but why not just ask them for some client testimonials.

Edited to say they are on facebook but last post was July 2014, doesn't look like they do that many wedding a year.

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

The editor of wedding ideas magazine used them, so i'd wager you should be ok.... Smiley winking

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

For £2400 DVD only I would expect a much larger portfolio and a bigger online presence. I've found a facebook page but that only has a few weddings & a bridal shoot on it and 91 likes.

To me, it does not look like the website of a full time professional photographer, there isn't really enough content.

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You just said what I was thinking.

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

I would be exceptionally surprised if someone who works at one of the biggest wedding magazines in the country, and therefore has a wealth of contacts at her disposal, would select a dodgy tog......

https://www.chelseamagazines.com/

i know she raved about their service on twitter post wedding, and again, this is a woman working in the industry.....

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

I tweeted the lovely jade and she is hoping to try and log in and reassure you, as she thinks this tog is fantastic Smiley smile

she has moved on from WI magazine now, but still works within the industry so she knows her stuff, not only as a bride of the tog, but also as a pro' within the wedding world Smiley winking

Beginner February 2016
    4monthstogo ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much! Spoken to Jade on Twitter and she gave them a rave review so going to confirm booking!

Thanks for all your help :-) x

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

Ah brilliant stuff! Smiley smile the suppliers on here are so helpful, but i didn't want you to miss out on this tog when i actually knew for once that the supplier in question was good Smiley smile

• E
    Beginner August 2016
    ExpensivePinkStationery554 ·
    • Hide content

Hello you!

First of all, Congratulations on your marriage and I hope you had a great timeSmiley smile

Actually I'm having the same concern, I saw Enchanting Wood at National Wedding Show this year, and I loved them. But, after checking their website and Facebook page I'm a bit worried how experienced they are.

we have 6 months to our wedding and we want to book the photographer this week, we also love Jacob and Pauline but they are more expensive and of course way more presented!

I was wondering how was your experience with them and if they satisfied your expectations.

Beginner February 2016
    4monthstogo ·
    • Hide content

Hi!!

Book them, book them, book them!!!! Adam and Simon were fantastic! Put us at ease, we had a real giggle with them, our family and guests loved them, we felt like they were just part of our day.

i asked Jade from Love Your Wedding about them as they were her photographers too and she couldn't recommend them highly enough and now neither can I ... We haven't even had our photos yet (probably 2 weeks away) but I just know they will be great ... Adam sent us one for our thank you cards and we loved it.

They just don't really promote themselves and only take on a certain number of weddings a year so lack of testimonials has nothing to do with their work, they go on recommendations and attend wedding the national wedding show.

If you do book them, tell them Faye and Greg said hi!

Good luck and have a wonderful wedding day :-)

• E
    Beginner August 2016
    ExpensivePinkStationery554 ·
    • Hide content

Ah Sweeet

Thanks a lot! You are an angel !

Feel much better now, will definitely do that Smiley smile Woop Woop Woop

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics