Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ivana
Dedicated August 2024 East London

Photographer Experience and Fees

Ivana, 1 of March of 2024 at 15:43 Posted on Planning 0
Hi everyone, I’m getting married this year in August in East London and still looking for a photographer. Recently a photographer that has done some makeup and fashion photoshoot collaborations with my sister (makeup artist) reached out to me and offered to shoot our wedding.

He’s never done a wedding before but wants to get into the wedding industry. I don’t mind helping out however I’m not sure how the photos will turn out as he has only done fashion and makeup photography and that’s all that he has to show me so far, it wasn’t too bad but I can’t envision anything past that. Furthermore my sister has mentioned he’s not the best at editing photos.

He offered us a free pre wedding photoshoot to see if we like him and his style, and said that even if we don’t end up choosing him we wouldn’t have to pay and it will all be good, which is nice of him.
Considering all of this, he mentioned that his fees for 5-6 hrs to shoot the wedding from ceremony until sometimes in the reception will be £700. I don’t want to be rude or anything I just don’t know if that’s realistic and I have doubts on how the photos will come out. I have also found photographs previously for the same price and they all had experience shooting weddings. Furthermore, the other two photographers we are still deciding on are both £200 extra for half day package.
What are your thoughts, please let me know!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics