Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Savvy May 2024 Buckinghamshire

Photographer Recommendation - Bucks/berks

T S, 6 of June of 2024 at 20:01 Posted on Planning 0

http://www.kategrayphotography.com/

Hi brides!!
I’m just dropping in to show my amazing photographer some love. She doesn’t have a profile on here that I can find and I’m so thrilled with my wedding photos that I want to sing her praises everywhere!
I got married last week and Kate sent through a sneaky peek while she edits the final selection of photos. We were picky about our photographer as a lot of the ones I could see in my area did light and bright (and imo overexposed) photos that we felt looked washed out. We wanted a little moodier and were steered Kate’s way by the florist.
I dislike having my photo taken, I find it uncomfortable and I don’t tend to like photos of myself. I am OBSESSED with the first few we’ve seen from Kate and her husband Jon. They were so amazing to work with and as a team had such a natural rhythm together. They didn’t intrude on any moments but they captured everything. Kate listened to exactly what we wanted, and was so organised I actually got to attend my drinks reception instead of missing it all taking family portraits! I can’t wait to see the rest of them but here’s a snippet.
12/10 Cannot recommend enough!!
Photographer Recommendation - Bucks/berks 1
Photographer Recommendation - Bucks/berks 2
Photographer Recommendation - Bucks/berks 3
Photographer Recommendation - Bucks/berks 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics