Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Spangler
Beginner September 2010

Pianist/ Strings Combo wanted for Northamptonshire

Spangler, 10 September, 2009 at 10:46 Posted on Planning 0 3

Does anyone know of a pianist/ cellist/ violinist outfit who would cover Northants? I've had a look but can only find string quartets and pianists but not anyone who does it together.

Think the only option would be hiring two separate people but then that will be muchos dollars.

Also looking for someone who would be able to play Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros for my entrance music...

If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it! x

3 replies

Latest activity by anna belle, 11 September, 2009 at 10:48
  • jordas20
    jordas20 ·
    • Hide content

Hi spangles83 - I'm a member of a very experienced violin-piano duo based in Buckinghamshire. We play in Northants regularly and work with other cellists and violinists frequently. Trained at the Royal Academy of Music, I have a library of many thousands of songs and can easily add to them - we're versatile enough to play everything from Mozart to Coldplay. You can hear us in action at www.celebratewithmusic.co.uk and read more about our backgrounds. Or if you'd like to audition us in person give me a call on ****. We have an extra violinist or more available if you'd like to swell our numbers. We can also play separately.

All the best

Simon Jordan

• DebbieD
    DebbieD ·
    • Hide content

I can recommend NSN Productions - I know Susan who owns the company and she has always managed to find me the most amazing musicians for my weddings. We had 2 violinists at a recent wedding and a string quartet at the one before that. They can put together any combination of musicians you like.

www.nsn-productions.com

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Thanks both! ?

• A
    anna belle ·
    • Hide content

I photograph weddings in Northampton, but unfortunately I've never been to a wedding with musicians in the combination you wanted. I've even asked round fellow suppliers and none of them knew of one.

But, someone I know runs a music booking site: http://www.musicmanevents.co.uk - they have lists of bands, but they also have a contact number on the 'contact' page and I'm sure they would be able to help. They seemed very knowledgeable.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics