Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stazzle

Picking up my dress in 3 hours!! **Pics added p.2**

Stazzle, 23 March, 2010 at 12:03

Posted on Planning 54

Bit of a pointless post but have a half day today as I'm going to collect my dress and try it on again at 3pm! Really excited, this is the actual dress that I'll be wearing for our wedding! Really want to see it from the back again too as didn't take a pic of that last time. Maybe I won't bother...

Bit of a pointless post but have a half day today as I'm going to collect my dress and try it on again at 3pm! Really excited, this is the actual dress that I'll be wearing for our wedding!

Really want to see it from the back again too as didn't take a pic of that last time.

Maybe I won't bother posting the pics though?! What do you think? ?

54 replies

• Steelgoddess
    Beginner June 2010
    Steelgoddess ·
    • Hide content

Its bleeding gorgeous love!

Oh and my 18mth old son just said pretty to the screen so there you go! A VERY honest opinioin from a mini man

x

• delvesje
    Super November 2010
    delvesje ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful dress, you look stunning x

• Chez2k
    Beginner October 2010
    Chez2k ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful dress. You look stunning.

• The BFG
    Beginner August 2010
    The BFG ·
    • Hide content

OMG LOVE IT WOW STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look great! i think it looks lovely with the veil but it really is your choice - how are you having your hair? (please forgive me if you have already mentioned this)

you really do look lovely your OH will be speechless! x

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Absolutely gorgeous!! The skirt is so pretty and the bodice is beautiful!

Although lovely, I think that I do prefer it without the veil but lovely with too. Go for what you would like!

• bethanw
    Beginner May 2010
    bethanw ·
    • Hide content

I'm back and pleased to see the pics. You're out my bad books ?

You look fab. It looks even better now you've got the actual dress that fits properly as i'd only seen the pic of you in the sample. It really suits you. I'm a veil lover but I have so say I think i'm preferring it without as well. The veil kinda detracts away from the detail on the bodice. Your choice though obviously and you'll look fabby either way!

• L
    Beginner February 2011
    Lucy137 ·
    • Hide content

Gorgeous. love all the sparkle and the skirt is fab! i actually think it loks nice with the veil.... but looks nice without too!

• jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content

Stunning! Even better than i remember ?

I had the same problem with my dress depite being a 34F/FF, makes you wonder who they make these dresses for!!lol

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Really lovely and suits you so well. I vote for a veil because I think the edging totally compliments the skirt part of your dress but I think a longer veil would be nicer. I had a finger tip length veil as I feel short ones kinda cut the arms in half. Also if you were to wear the veil a bit lower down on your head it wouldn't be as puffy (not the right word but can't think of another) around your shoulders and then you might not feel it detracts from the dress.

I have big ❤️❤️ and my dress was massive at my bust as well!

• yummymummy05
    Beginner November 2010
    yummymummy05 ·
    • Hide content

WOW!! Fab dress!! its gorgeous!

I honestly think with the veil looks better (even if i do seem to be in the minority that thinks that)

• Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much everyone! You are all so kind ? ? And I really feel even better about my dress now!

And thanks for the veil opinions too, I am really in two minds but just going to have to think about it! Maybe I'll go for a longer one as Purrfect Gems said, and wear it differently so it doesn't detract from the dress as much.

Oh and Steelgoddess - bless your little man! Think that comment has flattered me the most!

To whoever asked me about how I'm having my hair - was just going to wear it down with soft loose curls put through it, but my hairdresser has convinced me to have a trial with some extensions she's got just to see what it looks like, just to add a bit of volume as my hair can be a bit flat (as you can see ?) so I'm going to just try it and keep open minded and see if I like it (so you may be seeing those pics after the weekend too)! Although conscious of not looking too fake or Jordan-ish especially with such a busy/blingy dress!

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

It's stunning I vote for a veil too.

• Mitzi50
    Beginner June 2010
    Mitzi50 ·
    • Hide content

Wow!!! Amazing dress and you look really stunning in it! Love it!!

• Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content

Thanks 3d, NoviceBride and Moya! ?

Shown my work mates this morning, they are voting for a veil but possibly a longer one that I wear less over the shoulders, as PurrfectGems said - so I may go down that route! Still umming and aahing though!

• D
    Beginner October 2010
    drifter ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou Stazzle

I had no internet last night but I am happily skipping round the office at the sight of your lovely pics today.

ooo veil or no veil it's a toughie. I say very simple veil and aslightly longer lenth then just wear for ceramony and photos then take off and get a whol new look.

x

• millymolly83
    Beginner August 2010
    millymolly83 ·
    • Hide content

Stazzle you look gorgeous!!!

Love the dress!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics