Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gurzle
Beginner April 2013

Picture Blast photobooth reviews

Gurzle, 5 of July of 2011 at 16:39 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi all

I am going to book a photo booth/ video booth for my reception and I am really pleased with the deal offered by Picture Blast. I was wondering if anyone had used them? I know Lil Miss Red has booked them, too.

Any experiences good or bad would be much appreciated

Thankssssssssss guyssssssssssss

9 replies

Latest activity by NeonEvents, 13 of May of 2014 at 20:37
  • Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

I will keep an eye on this thread. Although when I looked at the site I thought if they are good enough for Shearer they are good enough for me. Have you requested the free DVD and picture? I was really happy with the quality.

We are going with the guest book opition

• Gurzle
    Beginner April 2013
    Gurzle ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I agree - it looks fab. We're also going for the guest book option. tbh we know we want to book it - but there was a thread on here a while ago reminding us to read reviews so thought a quick check on here won't hurt!

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

Good thinking. Fingers crossed its all good. I've googled and cant see anything bad. I always think people are more likely to say something bad than positive

• O
    Beginner October 2011
    oldgal ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for this I have emailed them but I can't get any idea of price can I be cheeky and ask ?

• Gurzle
    Beginner April 2013
    Gurzle ·
    • Hide content

It depends what you choose to have - if you look on the website the prices are clearly displayed for each option

• sparkelly
    Beginner December 2011
    sparkelly ·
    • Hide content

I went to a wedding a few weeks ago where they had a pictureblast booth and two copies of prints with one going in the guest book. Although only a guest, I know the bride has used them for other functions and has been really pleased. The booth attendant was really nice as well. Hope that helps from a guest perspective ?

• Gurzle
    Beginner April 2013
    Gurzle ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Sparkelly! I had just booked them and paid the deposit when I spotted your post...and I almost didn't read it in case it was bad - so much for looking for honest opinions and doing my research (!) but very pleased to hear some positive feedback!

Hear that LMR? We're okay to go ahead and book ?

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

that's a touch cuz I booked a couple months ago. Glad to hear they were good

• K
    Beginner July 2014
    KateGsoontobeE! ·
    • Hide content

Just booked this company for my wedding reception. Were they good? What you expected?

• NeonEvents
    NeonEvents ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

Here's our photo booth to give you another option. It's slightly different to the most of the photo booths out there. We call it the rolls royce of booths ?

Our package is £450 + a small delivery charge if applicable. That package includes the following...

• Delivery, set up, pack away OUTSIDE of your operating time
    • A minimum of LIVE hire time with attendant/s
    • An extensive collection of Quality props
    • Unlimited double prints
    • Premium Leather memory/guest book
    • Personalised prints – Practically any design you can think of
    • All images on a USB stick presented to you at the end of the evening or within 48hrs
    • Unlimited FREE full size downloads from our password protected area
    • FREE Facebook Album Upload - We'll upload all your pics onto our Facebook page
    • Includes LED Panels in any colour you like - or flashing/fading.
    • Customise the external panels with your branding, logo, pictures etc (optional)
    • Customise the touchscreen with your branding, logo, pictures etc (optional)
    • Green Screen (optional)
    • Video Messages (optional)
    • £5m Public Liability Insurance

And some pictures...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics