Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2015

Picturesque farm land/field for hire?? Essex, London, Kent or Hertfordshire?

HappyRedDiamonds240, 8 of January of 2015 at 12:56 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi!

I am recently engaged and looking for a Dry Hire venue(ideally farm land/woodlands/field)to accommodate around 200 guests for either Essex, Kent, London, or Hertfordshire. Hiring a marquee seems pretty straight forward although I would also be interested in venues where the marquee is already pitched

I need the dry hire venue as I am Jewish and need to use Kosher Caterers so this seems like the most cost effective option!

I have contacted a couple of farms who are either fully booked for this year(ideally we would like to get married at the end of July or August 2015, although we could push it till the beginning of next year around Match 2016) or out of my price range considering we would then have to hire a marquee on top of the land hire price! Ideally the Land hire and Marquee would be around £2-4k as I am on a budget But it depends on what is/isn't included etc.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Mel

3 replies

Latest activity by AnnaMolly, 11 of January of 2015 at 00:11
  • urbanbridesmaid
    urbanbridesmaid ·
    • Hide content

Kingshill Barn in the Elmley Nature Reserve? Though they are fully booked for 2015.

http://www.elmleynaturereserve.co.uk/barn

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

We have booked the House Meadow in Kent, it is beautiful

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

Broadacres in East Sussex I photographed their first wedding last year. http://www.bruceneville.co.uk/blog/2014/7/alysoun-neils-photofilm-at-broad-acres

• AnnaMolly
    Beginner October 2015
    AnnaMolly ·
    • Hide content

I think they do weddings at Hitchin lavender in Hertfordshire. I'm not sure about the set up but its so beautiful and very unique. Google will tell you more I'm sure Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics