Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sparkly Bride
Beginner August 2012

Pink Margaret Veils Flash Me Yours

Sparkly Bride, 13 of May of 2012 at 19:11 Posted on Planning 0 13

I really want to get one from her but when I look at her page it only showed one style. Flash me yours for inspiration. Also does the colour match your dresses?

13 replies

Latest activity by Sparkly Bride, 14 of May of 2012 at 18:55
  • Flamin Nora
    Beginner August 2013
    Flamin Nora ·
    • Hide content

I don't have a photo unfortunately but mine is finger tip, diamond white and plain - it was £18! I emailed a pic of my dress and she really helped me decide what to have. She also will send samples of the colours x

• MrsP2012
    Beginner September 2012
    MrsP2012 ·
    • Hide content

Oh if i have too...haha I love it, would definitely recommend. I asked for a waist length, ivory, 2 tier veil with 3mm ribbon edge and scattered crystals. Its gorgeous and so well made.

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

Aww I am such an idiot never thought of emailing a picture of my dress!! Will go and try and find her page again. Thanks!

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is lovely!! Does it have crystals on it?

• MrsP2012
    Beginner September 2012
    MrsP2012 ·
    • Hide content

Its does...hard to get a good photo of. There is also crystals on both side so they sparkle if you have over your face.

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

Brilliant. Thankyou Smiley smile

• cford09
    Beginner March 2013
    cford09 ·
    • Hide content

I've ordered a 2 tier ivory custom length veil with a satin edge from Margaret., I'll flash it when it gets here!

I e-mailed her about 20 million times before I decided what I wanted and she never once made me feel like I was a pain!

She gave me loads of advice and didn't pressure me into getting something that would have been more expensive. I ummed and ahhed about getting crystals as I like them but my dress is quite detailed so I decided not to. I thought she'd advise me to get them to make more money!

She advised me to go for chapel length as my dress has a lot of detail on the back and she said if I had a veil that finished anywhere down my dress, it would cut me in half. But I don't like the long ones so I ended up getting the tape measure out and measuring exactly where I wanted it to come to and she's making it exactly like that :-)

Very helpful lady.

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

Oh thats good to hear. I think I will be a pain too have no idea what style I want! I really like cathedral but dont know if it will suit my dress. I will be emailing her a picture Smiley smile

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful pictures. Thankyou for sharing. When I tried my dress I decided I wanted a veil but they were really expensive. I then heard about Pink Margaret but was warned from bridal shop not to buy a veil or jewellery as they "probably wont match and look right". I think it was more to do with the fact its extra money in their pocket if I buy from them. I will definatley be contacting her. Do you have her email address??

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

Brilliant Thankyou!! ?

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

I just ordered a white, waist length, pencil edge veil, will flash it when it arrives. Absolute bargain at 9.99, and like others have said she made some good recommendations and didn't try to talk me into something more expensive. My dress is quite sparkly and detailed so decided to get a plain veil to avoid detracting from my dress.

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

Just emailed her so fingers crossed she comes up with some ideas for me. Thankyou ladies ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics