Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*ginni of the lamp*

Pizza Express/Weightwatchers 2 for 1 offer help

*ginni of the lamp*, 23 of April of 2009 at 14:55 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 9

The WW website is tantalising me by saying they've teamed up with Pizza Express to offer 2 for 1 Leggera Pizzas (apparently 8 points or less for the whole pizza, as it has a big hole in the middle which is filled up with salad), but the supposed website: www.pizzaexpressweightwatchersoffer.co.uk doesn't work. yesterday it said the domain had been registered, today it says '404 Forbidden' ?. Anyone know what's going on?

I realise my typing has gone blue but I can't be bothered to sort it.

9 replies

Latest activity by donnaj36, 1 of May of 2009 at 16:11
  • sweetersong
    Beginner January 2006
    sweetersong ·
    • Hide content

It had been having issues, but I did mine half an hour ago and it was fine, try again see if it works now?

• *ginni of the lamp*
    *ginni of the lamp* ·
    • Hide content

Yay, I have my voucher.

• M
    Beginner July 2004
    Mrs Space Cadet ·
    • Hide content

Ooh they look yummy! I always like a bit of salad with my pizza! and to make it very doable on WW is fantastic too!

• slimzoe1
    Rockstar September 2022 Warwickshire
    slimzoe1 ·
    • Hide content

Im gutted we dont have a pizza express in nuneaton, i lurve pizza and this is a fab idea!

• *ginni of the lamp*
    *ginni of the lamp* ·
    • Hide content

These are the pointed disheson the PE menu:

Insalata Verde 1
    Crostini al Pomodoro 2.5
    Margherita Leggera 7.5
    Vitabella 7.5
    Gustosa 8.5

We also have a new dessert - sotto zero yoghurt. This is a low fat natural
    frozen yoghurt served with fruit coulis, fresh strawberries and a chocolate
    straw. This is only 3.5 points.

Taken from an email from PE to a WW forum member.

The pud sounds great too. I think a visit to PE Norwich may be on, yum yum.

Zoe, could you go to Brum, or too far?

• slimzoe1
    Rockstar September 2022 Warwickshire
    slimzoe1 ·
    • Hide content

Ginni i informed my best mate who lives in brum that when we go shopping next we are doing pizza express for lunch lol the pud sounds divine!

• *ginni of the lamp*
    *ginni of the lamp* ·
    • Hide content

Mr G and I both had a day off today and went to PE in Norwich. I can report that the Margherita Leggera Pizza is very nice indeed, much nicer than the last Pizza I had (Pizza Hut some time ago, so no surprise there!) and the whole pizza only has half a point more than a single slice on Pizza Hut Hawaiian. The middle was full of salad leaves, possible rocket (which I don't like - the little jaggedy leaves) and possibly spinach or some similar broad leaf, which I do like, quarters of cherry tomato, and a sprinkle of dressing.

• D
    Super November 2008
    donnaj36 ·
    • Hide content

Don`t suppose anyone knows what this would be in slimming world terms? cheers!

• *ginni of the lamp*
    *ginni of the lamp* ·
    • Hide content

I'm afraid not donnaj - it's 500 cals the lot, I'd imagine you could count the cheese as a healthy extra (afaik it's half fat mozarella), ditto the tomato sauce, tomatoes, salad, it's the pizza dough I'm not sure of - does the SW website have any info on syn value of normal pizza? It looks (from WW points values) that a Leggera is half the points of a normal large PE margherita (this is either the veggie or margherita Leggera), so if you could find the syn value of a normal PE margherita then theoretically you could halve it for the Leggera. Of course I don't know if SW work that way, but that's what I;d do to work it out if I went out for pizza with my mate who's on SW.

• D
    Super November 2008
    donnaj36 ·
    • Hide content

? ginni of the lamp, I`ll check it out on sw website-I`m sure they`ll have the margherita on there

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics