Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner September 2013

Planet Weddings, Skiathos Weddings

Ellehcim, 20 of January of 2013 at 21:55 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1

Hi All Brides and Grooms To Be

Has anyone used either Planet Weddings or Skiathos Weddings to book their big day arrangements, if so how do you feel their service was?

Or has anyone used any other wedding planners for Skiathos.

Be grateful of any advice on the above.

Many thanks

1 replies

Latest activity by Ellehcim, 22 of January of 2013 at 16:21
  • E
    Beginner
    Engaged x ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

The wedding planner that everyone seems to rave about is Anastasia who is Greek and lives on the island. I think all her details are on the tripadvisor Skiathos forum, and also there is a lot of information abut Skiathos weddings on there!

I am hoping to get married either there or in Volos/Pelion..it's beautiful!

When are u planning for??

• E
    Beginner September 2013
    Ellehcim ·
    • Hide content

Hi There

Thank you so much for all the valuable information you have provided me with, I am definitely inquiring about Anastacia with such good feedback doesn't seem like you can go wrong.

We were looking at Pelion as there was a wedding planning company Mama Mia there which we tried to contact but did not have any responses so decided we would go for Skiathos. My Fiance and I met in Evia on holiday and could not find any wedding planners there so we decided to look at the nearby Sporades island.

Please let me know if you are able to get a wedding planner in Pelion as this looked beautiful?

good luck with your wedding planning.

Many thanks once again I appreciate all your help.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics