Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anna
Beginner July 2023 East Sussex

Planning

Anna, 1 of August of 2023 at 21:13 Posted on Planning 1 2
Hey! What did it do you find as the hardest part to plan with your wedding? Would you consider hiring a wedding planner and if not, why?

2 replies

Latest activity by Ivana, 17 of December of 2023 at 19:00
  • Sarah
    Rockstar August 2024 West Midlands
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

Hiya Anna.

Great question.

Personally, the only part I felt stressful is getting quotes and feeling like I was being bombarded. I felt also there was a rush to get things booked as others start enquiring with the suppliers once I started enquiring, but I suppose this depends how far out you are. I would definitely advise setting up a wedding email to manage the enquiry emails etc though. I think also if you don’t have many people to bounce ideas off that can be difficult also because sometimes you just want somebody to say ‘that is better than the other one’.

Other than that I think it’s been really chilled and I’ve had like 8 months of doing nothing. We are a year out today and everything’s sorted except our invites and on the day touches which is manageable with a good bridal team. I don’t really see this whole “wedding stress” thing and why people get so emotional over it myself.

As well as the cost of it.. I personally don’t think most people need a planner, but other factors do contribute depending how busy you are, work, how big the wedding is, destination of wedding etc, but each to their own and I’m sure many wedding planners will completely justify what they do!

End of the day wedding planners is a satires market so it proves there is demand in the service!

Personally, I’ve managed to do it so far completely stress free with a useless FH (bless him he does try🤣), working full time and other commitments and being the most opposite to a type a bride there is! But that’s just me and doesn’t doesn’t and won’t apply to everybody.

There is also so many bridal pages out there than can help with things also xx

• Sarah
    Rockstar August 2024 West Midlands
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    *saturated market

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics