Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner November 2023 Leicestershire

Planning 2nd Wedding

Connaj, 15 of August of 2021 at 13:45 Posted on Planning 0 4

Could not be more excited to plan the wedding the 2nd time just hope that Covid-19 doesn't stand in the way like it did last time. I'm also so glad that I saved my wedding dress as I am still madly in love with it. I am really unsure though on what to have as centerpieces when I planned the wedding the first time I was obsessed with Bird cages where as now I'm not sure about them.

Also if someone has an idea on how I can remove Glitter Glue off my shoes as I ordered some custom shoes that had our first wedding date on I want to still wear them on my wedding date but not with the old wedding date on, I've googled ways and it says to use Nail Varnish remove I have used it 3 different times and you can still see the outline of what was written on the shoes.

All Congratulations to everyone who is planning their weddings I Hope Your Day is Special.

Many Thanks

Conna

4 replies

Latest activity by Emma, 16 of August of 2021 at 22:12
  • Emma
    Rockstar August 2021 Wiltshire
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    Where was the date written in the shoes? Was it in the sole or the actual shoe? If it’s the sole you could get sole stickers which cover the whole bottom.
    You may need to buff the outline out of its on the actual shoe depending on the material of the shoe.

I hope all your planning goes to plan this time. ❤️❤️
  • C
    Beginner November 2023 Leicestershire
    Connaj ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Its written on the tongue of the shoe, and the shoes are Converse I've managed to get like 3 quarters of the glue off.

Thank you I hope your planning goes well also Smiley heart

• PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

A little late now as you have had a go at removing the date but some of my wedding couples have embraced it and made a bit of fun out of a bad situation and kept the dates on items and crossed it out and added the new date next to it.

• Emma
    Rockstar August 2021 Wiltshire
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The other ways I’ve seen it removed are WD40 or the Dr Beckham carpet cleaner, the one with the brush attached.

The other way is you could stitch a bit of fabric over the tongue so it completely covers it and then start again.
    I love that you have converse shoes, comfiest shoes ever. ❤️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics