Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner March 2015

Planning a Church Wedding blessing... Help don't know how to plan

PgBride2bee, 22 of February of 2015 at 00:58 Posted on Planning 0

I'm having a church wedding blessing I have no idea how to plan that. I'm having about 20 guests at the blessing. Should I send out proper invites?! I'm wearing a dress but not the usual wedding dress just a formal maxi dress and my H2B is wearing a suit. I'm not too sure how the ceremony will go yet but I do know we will be reading the vows. But probably having no hymns. I want know how to plan in terms of flowers, music, invitations, what to do after etc... Please any help will be appreciated ?

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    mrsgzd ·
    • Hide content

My mum is having a small wedding blessing at the same church I'm getting married in, her blessing will be the day before mine. She's planning it like a normal wedding without the fancy stuff. So she is sending wedding invites with rsvp's. Will be the ceremony/vows and then on for a pub lunch type thing but there won't be centrepieces and I don't think she's having flowers or a photographer or anything. Nothing wrong with having a bouquet though and a party after though. To be honest she's not planned much yet so I'm not really sure what she's planning exactly.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics