Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner May 2015

Planning a wedding in France - trusted company's

Ellisssxx, 20 of August of 2014 at 19:19 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi, I am looking at getting married in France..

Looking for some advice ...

Has anyone worked with any trusted company's that you'd recommend?

Countryweddingfrance.com have been really helpful but not sure if it's a genuine site as no info comes up when you google the buisness ... Don't fancy throwing my money away!

Thank you!!

4 replies

Latest activity by Bruce Neville Photography, 20 of August of 2014 at 23:48
  • emjjarvy
    Beginner September 2014
    emjjarvy ·
    • Hide content

Hello

I'm getting married in SW France in a couple of weeks! I have booked everything through my venue )(Manoir de Longeveau), which I found after a very long venue hunt!! Most of the venues will offer recommended suppliers that they trust and have worked with before.

Our venue did recommend the wedding planner Beth - Get Married in France', www.getmarriedinfrance.co.uk, who has contacts at a number of venues including the one we have chosen.

I hope that helps, if you have any questions or would like any more info feel free to private message me on here!!

• Laura Ellen Photography
    Beginner May 2014
    Laura Ellen Photography ·
    • Hide content

We've just come back from shooting a wedding in the Loire Valley which was beautiful. The celebrant was English and her daughter runs Marry Me in France which predominantly plans weddings in the South West & has gorgeous venues. Worth a look.

• Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

As above, Laura and I just arrived back from shooting a wedding in the Loire valley at the Chateau de Reignac:

It's lovely over in France.

The wedding we had there was a celebrant who was part of a family of planners from, as Laura said, www.marrymeinfrance.com

Very nice lady and they've been planning for years and are based over there. Yet, all English speaking.

I actually think that emjjarvy is talking about the same person (they have a couple of websites for different things).

As with any suppliers book them early and we'd love to go over there again if you need a Photographer x

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Have you chosen a venue? When I was there in May, the Lady who owed the Chateau organised everything for the couple, including caterers, florists etc. Is this an option?

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Most wedding venues in France will have a long list of suppliers like Nicola said above ^^^^^^^^^^ that way you can be sure of at least a good selection of trusted suppliers.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics