Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R

Please help my dissertation topic on your opinion of wedding dresses!

RomanticGreenDiamonds557, 6 of March of 2016 at 20:36 Posted on Journalist Seeking... 0

Hi, my name is Sophie Hudson and I am currently studying my last year at University in Staffordshire. I am studying Fashion Design in the bridal pathway and I am in the mids of researching and writing my dissertation. I have chosen for it to be on how high profile weddings impact brides choices of their wedding day and whether this is reflected because of the ever growing popularisation of celebrity culture, and I thought what better way to get answers to this question than to ask real brides!!

I would love to know your opinion on this and were/have you been influenced by your favourite celebrity or high profile wedding (e.g. Kate and Wills) when choosing your own dress or are you completely the opposite and made sure you have steered away from that style?
If you have been influenced, who was it by and did you just like aspects of their dress and did you want the exact style of dress?
Do you think more people are becoming influenced by their favourite celebrities especially now social media is ever growing and celebrity wedding pictures are very highly anticipated and sought after in the media and then very accessible to the general public?
  • Thank you very much in advance as this will help a signifcant amount with my work and I wish you the very best day possible!
Thank you
  • Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ยท
    • Hide content

Hi Sophie - most people doing research on here tend to create a survey for us Bride to be's to answer - you may get more of a response that way Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics