Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+

Plus size lingerie - Thong Song or Bridget Jones

Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+, 21 April, 2012 at 17:15 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi Ladies,

I have another thread running at the moment regarding stocking plus size lingerie in my new boutique for the plus size bride and thank you for those who have replied.

My next questions is, if you are a size 16 or larger would you go for a classic french knicker in a luxurious silk or satin, prefer a little lacy short or would you go for a thong. Personally (and im a size 18) I find a thong just "disappears" (Im sure you know what i mean), so I favour the shorts style but find they are low at the front and so they roll down.

Could you let me know your thoughts please.

1 replies

Latest activity by RebTheEck, 21 April, 2012 at 18:09
  • pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I am a 16 in underwear and I always go for shorts as they are so much more comfy. I really dislike thongs and feel I have wedgies all day if I wear them. My underwear for the wedding is a large-ish brief. I didn't want anything to be uncomfy or tight-fitting on the day. I can save the thongs for HM when they are going to come off quickly ?

• RebTheEck
    Beginner August 2013
    RebTheEck ·
    • Hide content

Personally none of them but in the knicker department I much prefer comfort over anything else.

Thongs as you say 'disappear' & consequently feel like cheese wire! ☹️

I don't like too low a front because they just roll down, form a sausage right over your bladder & you end up waiting for them to appear round your ankles!

I don't like low legs either I find they dig in because they often aren't big enough and are uncomfortable so always go for a high leg 'brief' like the Sloggi 100.

However, that's just me. I personally think you need to stock a range of styles because everyone likes something different.

Best of luck with the shop - sounds like a fabulous idea.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics