Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner February 2017

plus size wedding dress shop near liverpool

confusedabouteverything, 7 of August of 2016 at 17:45 Posted on Planning 0 6

Can anyone please point me in the direction of some good bridal shops that are either specifically for plus size brides or carry a lot of plus size dresses within their stock? thanks in advance everyone

6 replies

Latest activity by confusedabouteverything, 9 of August of 2016 at 11:11
  • Catlady28
    Beginner March 2017
    Catlady28 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

i looked at a couple of shops in Chester, one of which has now moved to Wrexham but there is

http://www.adaytoremember.uk.com/ That is near the centre of Chester, have a large selection of plus size dresses

Wedding Belles Bridal Boutique in Frodsham!

Hope they're not too far away for you! x

• jamborina
    Dedicated August 2016
    jamborina ·
    • Hide content

If you're prepared to travel a bit, I can wholeheartedly recommend Just The Way You Are in Newcastle. I bought my dress from there and they have a fantastic selection and so friendly, no pressure to buy, and just generally lovely.

• HappyPinkCakes624
    Beginner March 2018
    HappyPinkCakes624 ·
    • Hide content

Edith and Winston in Knutsford are fantastic.

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

Wed2B have lots of dresses in lots of sizes, and there is one on the docks in Liverpool I think. Always worth a visit even if just to nosy at different styles

• C
    Beginner February 2017
    confusedabouteverything ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much everyone. hopefully I shall be able to get an idea of what I will suit and how long I have before I order, im worried as I wont be where I want to be weight wise till beginning of december but with the big day being last week of feb im not sure if I can leave it that late.

• Catlady28
    Beginner March 2017
    Catlady28 ·
    • Hide content

I know with my dress it'll take 6 months to order it in, and then I will have alterations. The lady said to me it's best to get what fits you now and then it can be taken in! Also, you could always see if you can get a dress to take away with you there and then and just get it altered straight away, that should give you more time! Good luck! x

• C
    Beginner February 2017
    confusedabouteverything ·
    • Hide content

Hiya. Im not sure they could actually take it in by 4 sizes which is the size I will be by the time the big day comes round. Im going to make appointments at a couple and try some on and talk to them about my worries

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics