Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner July 2023 Mid Glamorgan

Plus size wedding dresses!

Emma, 9 of April of 2022 at 22:05 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
Why are ‘plus size’ wedding dresses so frumpy and old fashioned! I have no budget, but yet can’t find a nice modern dress! Why are wedding dress shops not catering for women with curves? Always left feeling deflated and not worthy of a nice dress

4 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066, 12 of April of 2022 at 19:45
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    When I was looking I quite often looked at all the bridal shops outside of my area as well near to me and there are a number which showed the same dresses in plus size and on plus size models which was lovely to see. You do just have to be a bit thorough I appreciate but they are out there.
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Also try things like preloved.com and find your most local, I really enjoyed looking at what others wouldbt have
  • R
    Beginner August 2021
    RomanticYellowConfetti93312 ·
    • Hide content
    How many shops have you been to? Most bridal shops cater for ‘plus size’ dresses. I am a plus size girl and I had no problem finding my beautiful dress. I admit they don’t have the sizes when trying them on but have always said they are able to take measurements and order the dress in!
  • L
    Dedicated June 2019
    LuxuriousPurpleBridesmaid73066 ·
    • Hide content
    I went to a plus size wedding dress shop in Glasgow called love your curves and they had loads of dresses. The shops are definitely out there.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics