Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner March 2015

Pocketfold Invites, What do I need to include?

MrsF2Bee, 16 of October of 2014 at 21:25 Posted on Planning 0 4

I always wanted pocketfold invites, I need to send ours out now, but think it will look silly with just an RSVP in the pocket, I need to make a menu so they can choose what they want but what else?
What am I missing?

4 replies

Latest activity by MrsF2Bee, 17 of October of 2014 at 21:27
  • M
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsRees2B ·
    • Hide content

What about directions or local hotel details?

• soraneko
    Beginner June 2016
    soraneko ·
    • Hide content

I think a lot of the ones I've seen have invite (either in the envelope or as one piece), RSVP and an "information" piece for things like accomodation or a link to a wedding website with said information on it... I think three is enough, the one reason I'm not 100% on pocketfolds is because of the feeling of a need to have lots of bits flying around, but I think they're so cute and looks like fun to put together!

Putting it out there - will put together pocketfolds for cash? Haha Smiley winking

• M
    Beginner May 2015
    missgeebee ·
    • Hide content

I have included Directions (lots of OHs family don't have computers/sat navs), Extra Information (link to wedding website), RSVP and I did have accommodation - but my dad is very much against the idea - he thinks putting travel lodge looks cheap but I feel guilty only suggested the expensive option so we're just putting several options on website. Instead i'll probably include our menu so people know what they are eating (if they don't like it they can eat lunch/bring snacks ;-) )

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

All I'm puting in is an R.S.V.P and details of accommodation. I've put that there's plenty of parking on site so that nobody has to worry about it. Someone did suggest to put taxi information in but I feel like most people will be staying over or driving anyway.

• M
    Beginner March 2015
    MrsF2Bee ·
    • Hide content

See to the day we are generally only having family who know where it is, we're not having a guest list So now feel its pointless "/
    do you think it will look silly with just two things in the pocket?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics