Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Fran @ Hitched
Beginner April 2012

***Poll about flower girls and page boys***

Fran @ Hitched, 25 of September of 2013 at 15:06 Posted on Planning 0 15

To celebrate the launch of the brand new Flower Girl and Page Boy sections within the bridalwear tab on our main toolbar, we wanted to find out whether or not you were planning on having little ones present in your wedding party. These answers do not include bridesmaids – it’s purely about flower girls and page boys.

Feel free to answer the quick poll question below – and as usual, your comments are welcome.

[Poll]

15 replies

Latest activity by Erin8, 30 of September of 2013 at 15:01
  • SarahW73
    Beginner September 2013
    SarahW73 ·
    • Hide content

To of my younger Nephews were page boys & my Daugher our flower girl. They looked beyond cute & really enhanced the bridal party. I've seen a lot on here say they can't stand to see little girls dressed up like princesses but it was a must for me Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner July 2014
    missk1989 ·
    • Hide content

For us its just because me have a little boy who I wanted to be involved. Otherwise we wouldnt have even considered it.

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yep exact same for me Smiley smile

• Mrspetal
    Beginner February 2014
    Mrspetal ·
    • Hide content

Same here. Smiley smile

• R
    Beginner August 2014
    RLB ·
    • Hide content

My nephew will only be 2 and a half when I get married, and my niece almost 1 - so a bit to young (niece may not be walking by then, and nephew may not be behaving!)

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

I'm having my 2 gorgeous nephews as page boys and 2 of my friends' little girls as flower girls. All will look so adorable!

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

I couldn't leave our littlies out! My two nieces are to be my flower girls and my son and nephew will be ring bearer and page boy. Added to that my youngest daughter is bm and my eldest two are giving me away. H2bs two sons are to be ushers so it will be a real family occasion, just how I always wanted it x

• alabastamasta
    Beginner May 2014
    alabastamasta ·
    • Hide content

Our daughter and her 2 cousins are flower girls; if we didn't have a daughter and 2 young nieces, we wouldn't have had any

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    miss h to mrs h ·
    • Hide content

We're having our son as ring barer, nephew as pageboy and little niece as flower girl. my son was ring barer for my sister in the summer and he looked so handsome in his morning suit Smiley laugh

• ShropshireLass
    Beginner April 2014
    ShropshireLass ·
    • Hide content

My 6yr old daughter is our flower girl and our 3yr old little boy is our page boy (although, he keeps insisting he's going to be a knight instead...)

• L
    Beginner May 2013
    Limpy loo ·
    • Hide content

I didn't want a flower girl, but ended up having hubbys niece mainly as she would have been upset if she hadn't been included. My two best friends as bridesmaids were who were important to me

• F
    Beginner March 2014
    FuturemrsR. ·
    • Hide content

My son is going to be our page boy and my god daughter is our flower girl!! I couldn't imagine not having them both included in the wedding party!! But I wouldn't have just chosen any children simply to have a flower girl or page boy!

• Helenia
    Beginner September 2011
    Helenia ·
    • Hide content

We had neither, because no-one in our family or friends had any small children at the time.

• Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

My 3 sons are page boys and my niece, two God-daughters and OH's God-daughter are flower girls.

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

We are not having either as we are getting married in Las Vegas just the 2 of us. I wouldn't have either anyway as l am not a fan.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics