Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katianne
Beginner February 2014

Popped out for milk...and ended up trying on dresses!!!!

Katianne, 28 of December of 2013 at 19:36 Posted on Planning 0 18

Well not quite, went into town with OH so he could spend some vouchers. Decided to wonder up to see if a bridal shop was open and it was. Asked if I could have a look at their dresses, as it happened their last appointment hadn't shown up. Ended up picking out 6 but only had time to try on 3 as OH was sat outside in the cold lol. There was one I loved instantly! I am trying on another tomorrow and hoping to chose between the two, what do you think (I get married in April so need to get a move on!).

18 replies

Latest activity by jen-lou, 6 of January of 2014 at 13:24
  • Katianne
    Beginner February 2014
    Katianne ·
    • Hide content

• donnyette
    Beginner December 2016
    donnyette ·
    • Hide content

Wow thats beautiful and suits you so well. Im assuming thats a lace bolero and not attatched to the dress. It looks gorgeous x

• Katianne
    Beginner February 2014
    Katianne ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, yes it's a bolero, it's a strapless dress but I am thinking I'll wear a bolero to get married and then take it off for the evening, to give me a slightly different look. This is the one I'm trying on tomorrow....

• donnyette
    Beginner December 2016
    donnyette ·
    • Hide content

Thats stunning too. I dont envy you tk decide between the two lol. I love the belt and lace detailing. Remember to post a pic tomorrow. Dresses look so different on x

• terri_cramp
    Beginner May 2015
    terri_cramp ·
    • Hide content

I love this title, sounds like something daft I would do.. both of the dresses are stunning... I love love love lace. good luck choosing.. do you have someone that can come with you, I haven't tried any dresses on yet but I can imagine that you'll kind of know the better one from their reaction.

X

• C
    Rockstar August 2013
    cherrybloom ·
    • Hide content

That's lovely, I wore a bolero in the day then took it off in the evening. .its great and makes you feel different and ready to party. Its looks great on you.

• Katianne
    Beginner February 2014
    Katianne ·
    • Hide content

Hi Terri, thank you I love the lace too!!! My mother in law to be is going with me tomorrow. The dress I've tried on today is in a bridal shop local to me, so if the one tomorrow isn't the one I plan to go back with mother in law and sister in law to be and my niece who is a bridesmaid Smiley smile

• F
    Beginner September 2014
    Fallenfromastar ·
    • Hide content

Both dresses are beautiful Smiley smile The 1st one is very similar to one I tried on, is it Donna Lee Chelsea? You look fab wearing it, and with the bolero added too.

Have you made your decision yet? It's a tough one!

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

That dress looks gorgeous on you!!

• Katianne
    Beginner February 2014
    Katianne ·
    • Hide content

Thank you ! Smiley smile I went back to the same shop yesterday and tried on 6 dresses in total. I saved the one I tried on the other day until last. I am very excited to say I've now order my dress and veil, would you like to have a sneaky peak?

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

YES!! Was it the last dress that you ordered?

Flash, flash, flash!

• Katianne
    Beginner February 2014
    Katianne ·
    • Hide content

• Ddpunk
    Beginner June 2018
    Ddpunk ·
    • Hide content

Wow, you look fantastic! Beautiful dress, and such a great fit! I can't imagine you'll be having any dress wobbles! Smiley winking

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Hell yea! You look amazing.

• becca030713
    Beginner June 2014
    becca030713 ·
    • Hide content

You look beautiful, what a pretty dress.

The same thing happened to me. Mum and I had some time to kill so thought we'd have a little nose around a bridal shop, I was adamant I wouldn't try anything on.

Next thing I know I'm in the fitting room and end up buying the 5th dress. All in the first shop! I'd only been engaged for 2 weeks!

• terri_cramp
    Beginner May 2015
    terri_cramp ·
    • Hide content

Aww I am so pleased that you chose this dress, its simply stunning!

• Bride2Bmarch15
    Beginner March 2015
    Bride2Bmarch15 ·
    • Hide content

That dress is You it looks gorgeous

• MischiefMumma
    Beginner August 2014
    MischiefMumma ·
    • Hide content

Hi Katianne, I love the first dress, it looks very similar to mine, a Mark Lesley one. It suits you perfectly!!!

Debbi

x

• jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

That dress looks lovely on you, you must have loved it too from the big smile on your face ? I think either are a good choice.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics