Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Post Box Ideas

20 May, 2011 at 15:06 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!!

We are asking for Thomas Cook vouchers/donations to our honeymoon as a wedding gift and I am on the look out for a Post Box to put out for people to add their cards etc to.

Does anyone know of any good shops/websites that sell reasonably priced ones (maybe plain white ones that I can fix up to match our theme/colours - Cadburys purple, silver and White with a running theme of hearts...anyone else having a similar theme??!)

Any pics that you have or ideas would be fab!!

Thank you

?

4 replies

Latest activity by CardiffInvitations, 21 May, 2011 at 19:34
  • ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Lol... that was exactly my theme!!!

I made mine myself - got a plain white box from Confetti shop and done the decorating myself - trying to find a pic

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

http://www.theimagefile.com/?skin=469040&Action=VF&id=5600323402&ppp=0&ppwd=ashley

hope this helps.

I found someone to do the label, got some ribbon and glitter hearts and I trimmed the lid too with ribbon around but dont have a better pic

• S
    Beginner August 2011
    Sara-Jane ·
    • Hide content

We got a plain white box of ebay for £5 and this of ebay as well for £2.50 can be done in any colour and then added some ribbons ....

• Hollie1984
    Beginner July 2012
    Hollie1984 ·
    • Hide content

Happy Friday to you!

Try ebay there are loads on there for around £5-8. Also some sellers will print a postcard size label to stick on the front with your names and the date and thanks etc and also in your colour scheme.

?

• CardiffInvitations
    CardiffInvitations ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I sell postbox which can be made to match your colour theme and with hearts. There are some pictures on my website.

Feel free to email me on ****@******************.**.** if you want to chat about it

Anna

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics