Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs_Conduct
Expert June 2017

PP John Lewis Gift List Inserts

Mrs_Conduct, 4 of January of 2017 at 22:03 Posted on Planning 0 4

So seeing as how we are getting married in 5 months (EEK!!) I thought I best get a wriggle on with the invites. I've sent more ideas to the person making them, but thought I should start my part.

We're registering with John Lewis for our gift list, and they provide you insets for your invites. The only catch, you have to write on each one; your name, gift list number, password and date it opens. Oh my word I'm fed up of my own name already and I've only done 10! Only another 90 or so to go.... Knowing me I'll do far more than I'll actually need haha.

Hope everyone's having a lovely evening xx

4 replies

Latest activity by Chapples, 5 of January of 2017 at 10:47
  • disneyfanatic95
    Dedicated June 2017
    disneyfanatic95 ·
    • Hide content

I was going to go through John Lewis for mine haha! But we thought we would just do a list with things from different websites and then they can choose what they want from there.

i've just started my invites and I'm getting married in 5 and a half months. I can't believe how quick it's coming!

I hope your invites come along nicely! And I hope you don't get hand cramp.

i can't say too much I'm just being lazy and printing my inserts off the computer haha!

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

I got to 15 and thought hmmm maybe I could just put all this info on a printed insert. We shall see.

I think Prezola lets you make a list of things from different sites

• Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

I had to write out 75 of them lol Smiley smile

We also got IKEA ones, I made Adam do those lmao

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

Haha, if we're doing them all I will rope OH in. On the upside I now know our giftlist number by heart, although not sure how much use that really is!

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

I'm pleased now that I've put our Audley website link on a printed insert! ?

Hope your arm has survived to live another day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics