Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

rach_217
Beginner June 2016

PP - Only 200 days to go!

rach_217, 16 of November of 2015 at 23:07 Posted on Planning 0 5

Am extremely bored & tired on a very delayed train back from London but I have realised its only 200 days to my wedding so that's cheered me up a little bit!

Hope everyone else is doing ok, I'm off to comment on everyone else's posts now :-)

5 replies

Latest activity by Jayne E, 17 of November of 2015 at 17:29
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I don't think I ever had 200 days but it will fly by! X

• rach_217
    Beginner June 2016
    rach_217 ·
    • Hide content

I hope so - unlike this seemingly never ending train journey ?

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I sympathize. I've just walked in from a never ending flight home from spain. Felt like it took forever. Could hardly open the door for all the wedding things I ordered while out there. And of course as always when I come back to the UK, it's raining!

• MrsStanleyToBe
    Beginner January 2019
    MrsStanleyToBe ·
    • Hide content

Yay how exciting I hope that the time flies for you - I've got 1166 days to go ... not long Smiley smile x

• rach_217
    Beginner June 2016
    rach_217 ·
    • Hide content

JayneE I finally made it in at 1am, nightmare - hope you had a lovely time in Spain!!

Ahh thanks MrsStanley2be, I'm sure yours will be here before you know it, and lots of time to plan, I'm not sure what I'll do when it's all over! Xxx

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Had a great time but not a great journey home. Hate the flight that doesn't get me home till nearly midnight. Lots of very tired very fed up young children on the flight who all did a lot of crying. One obviously had a lot of ear pain coming in to land also bless her.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics