Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsB88
Beginner August 2015

Presents for hen weekend organisers

MrsB88, 23 of March of 2015 at 22:30 Posted on Planning 0 2

Any suggestions??

Also thinking of getting everyone a little thankyou for coming gift.....

2 replies

Latest activity by MrsB88, 24 of March of 2015 at 16:08
  • M
    Beginner August 2016
    McHelenz ·
    • Hide content

My friend got us all wish bracelets as a thank you for coming Smiley smile They were really nice.

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/teamhen/product/hen-party-handmade-wish-bracelet?force_locale=en-GB&kpid=434392&gclid=CjwKEAjw876oBRCYr86w6KGfpkgSJAACIidw8v9VnV5aP-6aSFblEESJjOT1Bx8LIQU0L_FzgIUpkRoCjsnw_wcB

Not sure on the organisers gift, maybe present something on the wedding day - maybe a glittery wine glass and a nice bottle of something? Smiley smile

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

My darling daughter organised mine and has done so much for the wedding too. She has been the most amazing Maid of Honour - a title well and truly deserved. I paid for her hotel room for the night of the not a hen do do, and then I've bought her a special Pandora charm just from me but together, w'eve bought her a Vivienne Westwood watc. I'll give her the Pandora charm on the morning of the wedding and I'd like us both to give her the watch, just got to work out when.

For the not a hen do do, she made wine glass charms for everyone as a keepsake which were absolutely loved to bits! Must say it surprised me as I hadn't been that taken with them previously, but they are a lovely little token, and we've since been asked to make them for another family wedding and are making them for our reception too! Easy to make, cheap to buy the bits and totally personalisable for colours etc.

For thank you gifts - remember it's your hen do so no gifts are really required, but if the chief organisers are not in key roles on your day then you could get them a little something. I'd be inclined to give any gifts after the event though rather than at the event itself.

hth

x

• MrsB88
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsB88 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies. The two girls organising the hen are my MOH and my best friend. I'd like to get them something separate to their wedding day gift. Will have to have a think.....

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics