Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner September 2013

Presents for page boy?

conwc002, 19 November, 2012 at 14:32 Posted on Planning 0 3

My little brother who will be 8 is going to be our page boy! We've got bracelets for flower girl and bridesmaid! I would quite like to get him something centime natal but for boys I don't really know?!

3 replies

Latest activity by Ali_G, 20 November, 2012 at 09:02
  • Purple*Sparkles
    Beginner June 2013
    Purple*Sparkles ·
    • Hide content

My 9yr old is usher and my 3 yr old is pageboy. I am having this problem too. I think I am going to get them cufflinks personal to them for example my 9 yr old loves spitfires so I have found spitfire cufflinks. The only thing is I will have to give them to the boys prior to the wedding so i think i might also buy them a little gift to present to them at the reception. My bridesmaids are also getting braclets that I have had specially made just for them, they will have them prior to the wedding too.

• N
    Beginner December 2012
    nuttyduck ·
    • Hide content

I have a 5 year old page boy and an 8 year old usher and I have got them both engraved yo-yos - got them from ebay and they were really reasonable.

• bexjoe
    Beginner May 2013
    bexjoe ·
    • Hide content

I am searching for ideas too. I was thinking maybe a teddy but would be a bit old for yours

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

I bought my pageboys some name plaques.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Personalised-Ben-10-Door-Wall-Plaque-/260979189307?pt=UK_Home_HomeDecor_Accessories&hash=item3cc392663b

I only got their names put on them, but I'm sure you could get "thanks for being our pageboy" on them if you wanted.

The quality was really good for the price.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics