Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner

prestwold hall

eaton mess, 11 May, 2011 at 21:15 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi there,

Has anybody got married or attended a wedding at prestwold hall in Loughborough? I'm thinking of getting married there next summer and would love to hear peoples' experiences of there!

Many thanks.

6 replies

Latest activity by Rochelle (Make up HIB), 12 May, 2011 at 14:34
  • raincloud
    Beginner August 2011
    raincloud ·
    • Hide content

We had a look there - its a very pretty venue. We dismissed, though I can't really remember why now but I suspect it was too much for our budget and they couldn't do the date we wanted - these were our main reasons for dismissing venues. I suspect it gets booked up pretty quickly.

• E
    Beginner
    eaton mess ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for your response! Good luck with your big day!

• Rochelle (Make up HIB)
    Rochelle (Make up HIB) ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've done a lot of weddings there and it's really beautiful, especially if you get married in the church there too. I've never heard anything bad about it, put it that way!

• Purple Pixie
    Beginner July 2012
    Purple Pixie ·
    • Hide content

We looked at it too but ruled it out because we wanted somewhere with on-site accommodation. It's very nice though. Would have been great for us with it only being a 10 minute drive away.

• M
    Beginner
    Magserelli ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I went to a wedding there in Winter. It was amazing. The place, staff food & ambience were all perfect. Attention to details & standards are all extremely high. The Bride is a close friend & I know if cost a fortune!

Hope this helps

M x

• E
    Beginner
    eaton mess ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone! This is really helpful!

x

• Rochelle (Make up HIB)
    Rochelle (Make up HIB) ·
    • Hide content

I think you can actually stay there now, although I may be wrong. I've got a wedding there again at the end of this month and I'm sure the bride told me that they have a few rooms they let you stay in now, where before they never used to.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics