Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2020

Pretty registry offices?

LuxuriousBlueFlowers951, 11 of September of 2017 at 15:57 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi,

I am new to hitched and have spent the last few weeks pricing up different venues. I have always wanted a huge wedding with all the frills, but the more i look into it the less i want it because of the cost! I would much rather spend less on the venue and more on a luxurious honeymoon. Does anybody know of any pretty registry offices and halls to hire to keep the budget down? I live in the north west but am willing to travel. My otherhalf an I have been engaged for 2 years now and dont want to be saving for years, just to be able to get married!

Thanks in advance Smiley smile

3 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousBlueFlowers951, 12 of September of 2017 at 09:53
  • H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

North West of where? If it's Scotland then have a look at Largs Registry office. Victorian building and right by the seaside too!

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

York is quite nice. Also, Leeds Town Hall is very popular. Though it's well worth looking at hotel packages. Some of them are very reasonable! Britannia Hotel in Leeds 16 does full day packages from about £1500, it's amazing value.

• L
    Beginner April 2020
    LuxuriousBlueFlowers951 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry, the north west of England, but will definitely take a look! Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner April 2020
    LuxuriousBlueFlowers951 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! Will definitely take a look Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics