Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner September 2015

Pretty wedding folder for readings?

Choods87, 12 of August of 2015 at 10:51 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hello ladies,

My boss is doing a reading for my wedding in a months time (he's like a second father really) and came up with the idea to put the reading in a pretty folder that we could keep as a momento after the wedding.

Well, I've been Googling like a mad woman and nothing seems to be coming up - is this something any of you have thought about or purchased - could you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks x

5 replies

Latest activity by Choods87, 12 of August of 2015 at 11:34
  • M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content

Ah thats a lovely idea and how nice of him to suggest.

I haven't seen any folders as such but what about a nice photo frame if you cant find a folder?

• RoseArcana
    RoseArcana ·
    • Hide content

How about a photo album and slotting the readings into the wallets? I think you would struggle to find something so specific. If you get a photo album - you could add photos of whoever read them from the day maybe? That would be nice x

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Do you have any crafty type friends who make their own personalised cards that it can be put into.

I needed just one very personalised wedding invitation for the one couple who are coming to Lapland with us. After no joy someone made me a card to my design with my words on the inside.

It could even match your wedding stationary as a blank card you glue the reading paper into.

• J
    Beginner June 2016
    Jade8 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooo I like this idea - if you did go down the card route you could probably get something personalised online if you've not got any crafty friends.

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

I was going to get a scrap book and put readings, cards and bits from the day inside it.

On another note, are you just printing your reading onto card or paper for the day, I'm not sure what to do?

• C
    Beginner September 2015
    Choods87 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for all your advice.

I'm not really keen on having it in a photoframe to be honest as I think our flat will be overun with photoframes after the wedding!

I haven't got any crafty friends but it did make me think about the people who did our invitations/RSVPs/Information pages etc so I've sent them a little email to see if its something they can do, it would be great to have them match our other stationary!

Bliss Balloons, I am printing them onto card - think it'll make it easier for them to hold in front of them and not flop about at the sides like regular paper if that makes sense!

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics