Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2022 Monmouthshire

Prezola

Abigail, 27 of February of 2022 at 18:15 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 5
Hi! I am looking to use an online gift lift to help us pay for our honeymoon. I have seen mixed reviews for Prezola - has anyone used them? Could you help?

5 replies

Latest activity by Charterdude, 20 of April of 2024 at 12:12
  • Jamie
    Dedicated October 2022 Argyll
    Jamie ·
    • Hide content

I was considering using Prezola (we want to ask for money but there are definitely a few guests who will have a huff about that), but when I set up an account and browsed through the listings, it seems like almost everything on there is HUGELY marked up in price - which will definitely reduce the number of gifts! There's a lot of lovely stuff on there, but it seems a bit cheeky to ask guests to pay so much more for things.

I read an article that suggested a better alternative was The Wedding Shop, but I haven't looked into it yet.

• MrsW
    Dedicated May 2022 South West London
    MrsW ·
    • Hide content
    No experience of Prezola - we looked but decided the "feel" of it wasn't right for our wedding. We are using The Wedding Present Company and they have been brilliant so far (and if you fancy a trip to London have an amazing show home and they give you champagne while you browse!). It's free for you and their gift pricing is pretty normal and you can also add anything you like even if not on their website.
    It also gives you the option to set up a Honeymoon or other fund if you want to ask for cash but I haven't used it as we have gone for gifts. Pretty sure they have a refer a friend scheme where both get £50 credit too.
  • Kirsty
    Curious July 2022 Gloucestershire
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    Not personally, but when I told a friend that I was considering using Prezola she warned me off. Said that her friend was still waiting for their gifts 6 months after their wedding and really poor customer service. It’s not ideal but I’ve ended up with a John Lewis wish list and also added my own bank details for honeymoon pot contributions. It’s not ideal but I feel safer knowing that I’m handling any money!

Alternatively, depending on how you book your honeymoon some retailers have their own wedding registry E.g. trailfinders
  • Ashley
    Beginner May 2022 North London
    Ashley ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone, if anyone is looking for a contribution to their honey moon or wedding I have an offer. I am a TV Producer in the UK and am looking for people to stay in a luxury coastal 5 star hotel resort in the South of France as part of a brand new UK TV series for a major broadcaster which will be filmed in May 2022.

We are able to contribute to costs and accommodation. If anyone would like some further info please message me or email takepart [at] betty [dot] co [dot] uk

Thanks and all the best for your weddings and honeymoons!

Ashley

• W
    Beginner April 2023 Afghanistan
    WilliamLewis ·
    • Hide content

It's to remind her that she's a survivor nearest nail salon to me I think it's really nice and if a tattoo can give moral support then why not.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics