Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Romanticgolddecor31581
Beginner May 2022 Warwickshire

Prezola as a gift list

Romanticgolddecor31581, 3 of October of 2021 at 19:28 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 3

Has anyone got any experience with Prezola? I'm seeing very mixed reviews, but would only be using it for cash gifts. Any thoughts welcome!

3 replies

Latest activity by RomanticPinkCars31715, 31 of December of 2021 at 02:17
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

We looked at sites like that but decided in the current climate it is a risk if they went bust. Like you we are asking for cash as our house has recently been renovated and we don't need anything but would like donations to our Honeymoon. TBH we have said we don't want gifts, but if people do want to, then we have set up a bank account for them to donate in to and have sent the details to them on the invites. That way you know the money is safe and you can then spend it on one big honeymoon, or like we are doing, a couple of small mini breaks and have a debit card with it to use for meals out etc.

• Romanticgolddecor31581
    Beginner May 2022 Warwickshire
    Romanticgolddecor31581 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey, thanks for your response. I've done a bit of investigating since I posted here and if it is cash gifts, any funds are ring-fenced separate to the business and would be protected. Just wanted to share the info they had given me in case it helped!

• R
    Beginner June 2022 South East London
    RomanticPinkCars31715 ·
    • Hide content
    My friend recommended prezola to me as she used them this year for her honeymoon pot and had a great service. She added the link on her wedding website so it was really straightforward as a guest. I’ve set up my account with them so it’s live by the time I need it. So far their customer service has been great. Hope that helps and Good luck xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics