Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pookie8911
Beginner April 2017

Printed.com for invitations

Pookie8911, 3 of April of 2016 at 17:31 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi, just looking to order our save the dates - going for something very simple that we've designed ourselves. We were going to go with Vistaprint, but would like them printed on Kraft card - wondering if anyone has used printed.com and if you'd recommend/not recommend them?

Thanks.

5 replies

Latest activity by Pookie8911, 5 of April of 2016 at 20:02
  • M
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsRees2B ·
    • Hide content

Yes they were amazing but you need your own design.

• katieJ2b
    Beginner October 2016
    katieJ2b ·
    • Hide content

I'm planning to have mine printed from here as well. I requested a sample pack of the papers, but I'm not looking to print onto kraft card. I get the impression on their website that they are aimed at professional use, so I can only assume the quality would be fab!x

• S
    Beginner May 2017
    Slink ·
    • Hide content

We used printed after I saw someone else post on here about them. The quality is great for the money and the service was fab. I would say go for it.

My OH says that the picture is a bit dark but I honestly cannot tell what he's talking about, it looks like the one he designed and everyone who has got a save the date has complimented us on them.

• k.j.w
    Beginner June 2017
    k.j.w ·
    • Hide content

Hi

My friends used it for their wedding stationery. As far as I know they would recommend them. The invites etc all looked great.

Did you order a sample of all the cards? We are thinking about using them.

• F
    Beginner June 2016
    FutureMrsCampbell ·
    • Hide content

Hi

We used them for STDs and invitations and they were brill. We also know of other people who've used them and been happy so would definitely recommend!

• Pookie8911
    Beginner April 2017
    Pookie8911 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone! Seems all very positive! Save the dates will only cost £15 including postage, and can get £8 cashback - woop! Other half is very good at graphic design, so has made some beautiful save the dates with a design we can carry over to invitations!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics