Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

knitting_vixen
Beginner September 2011

prize for quiz suggestions please

knitting_vixen, 26 May, 2011 at 12:57 Posted on Planning 0 5

My friend is doing quiz after the meal at our wedding. I think it will be mainly general knowledge but there will be a bride and groom round (we love games and quizzes).

I need suggestions for a prize for the winning table. We are providing booze (incl champers) for all our guests during the whole wedding so do not want to give alcohol as a prize. Neither do we want to give a box of chocs...

any suggestions?

5 replies

Latest activity by FutureMrsRon, 26 May, 2011 at 16:47
  • knitting_vixen
    Beginner September 2011
    knitting_vixen ·
    • Hide content

I want a novelty prize really- something small so everyone at the table can get one!

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content

What about a rosette or badge that they have to wear (would be a talking point) or maybe something edible but different like /food-drink/chocolates-confectionery/chocolates/novelty-chocolates?redirectedFrom=pdp

or maybe you could ask the venue to o a round of cocktails for the table!

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content

Or depending ojn how many are on your table how about a chocolate pizza to share!?

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

We used to have fun quiz nights at work (great idea BTW) and the person who organised them had ordered little mini personalised trophies (only about 5 or 6 inches tall) You could have yours and H2B names and wedding date on them and "Quiz Winners" or something like that.

You could maybe even go further and order more trophies and have them for "best speech", "best dancer" etc etc?

• FutureMrsRon
    Beginner February 2012
    FutureMrsRon ·
    • Hide content

If you're having a film theme why not see if you can get mini Oscars or Baftas or something as a prize?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics