Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

smccallum
Beginner May 2015

Productful day!

smccallum, 15 of February of 2014 at 16:51 Posted on Planning 0 7

Well today I got my wedding shoes! Have seen them for a while and I am very thankful that they are a shoe that I felt comfortable in! Also got some wedding make up, so I've got over a year to practise getting the make up how I want it and even attempt to put on lipstick without a mirror! Exciting day for me!

7 replies

Latest activity by smccallum, 16 of February of 2014 at 19:11
  • smccallum
    Beginner May 2015
    smccallum ·
    • Hide content

I've got Body Shop make up at the moment but I've being looking at other brands at the moment as well (quite like Benefit). At least by practising now I will find out if the make up is really suitable.

The shoes I got were from Next (nice shine and sparkle!) -

• smccallum
    Beginner May 2015
    smccallum ·
    • Hide content

Yeah they were comfy, especially as I do not normally wear heels. I have a benefits counter in my local debenhams so it would be quite easy to get some if I needed it. I'm yet to do shopping with the OH yet, my mum is enjoying going out with me for the moment!

• smccallum
    Beginner May 2015
    smccallum ·
    • Hide content

I want a natural look really. I don't work make up unless it's for an event, so to see me with "statement" make up I think it would not be me.

• F&GBride
    Beginner May 2014
    F&GBride ·
    • Hide content

Your shoes are almost identical to mine, except I bought them in the previous range in September so they have an ankle strap too. They're so sparkly. I love them. Good choice.

• smccallum
    Beginner May 2015
    smccallum ·
    • Hide content

Thanks! I'm just really glad that they are comfortable!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics