Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M

Professional speechwriter seeks wedding speakers to appear on Wedding TV

MDR Wedding Speeches, 26 of January of 2009 at 11:56 Posted on Journalist Seeking... 0

Hello. My name is Mark Riddlesdin and I am a professional speechwriter. I write for politicians, chief executives, top speakers working on the after dinner circuit, and for members of the public too.

My speeches have appeared numerous times on television and radio, and I have written many speeches for celebrity weddings, as featured in the glossy magazines.

In Spring/Summer 2009 I will be the featuring in a half hour programme on Wedding TV. They want to film me working with a wedding client, putting together the speech and coaching the client in delivery techniques, before filming the finished speech .

I am looking for a Bride, Groom, Best Man or Father of the Bride who would like me to help them write a wonderful speech for free, which will then be filmed live by Wedding TV at the reception.

So, if you are getting married between April and July 2009, just visit my website at www.mdr-wedding-speeches.com, fill out the contact form, and I will reply with more information.

Thanks,

Mark

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics