Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Koshka
Beginner July 2002

Profiteroles-stuck

Koshka, 30 of June of 2008 at 10:11 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 32

I was nominated by my brother to cook profiteroles for a family meal today. We're meeting and I think/feel trying to impress his new girlfriend.

I followed the Gorden Ramsey recipe, placing them on greaseproof paper. I have cooked them and the buggers have all stuck.

I thought greaseproof paper wasn't meant to stick.

They'll look crap if I fill them in the "cups" that are left (instead of the round buns) wont they?

32 replies

Latest activity by Lincon, 19 of June of 2024 at 20:06
  • alleroo
    Beginner January 2007
    alleroo ·
    • Hide content

Did you grease the paper?

• Koshka
    Beginner July 2002
    Koshka ·
    • Hide content

No, didn't grease the paper.

• spacecadet_99
    Beginner
    spacecadet_99 ·
    • Hide content

That'll be what went wrong, you need to grease greaseproof paper to stop things sticking to it.

• alleroo
    Beginner January 2007
    alleroo ·
    • Hide content

I reckon that's your problem then, you still need to grease the paper or things can stick

• Koshka
    Beginner July 2002
    Koshka ·
    • Hide content

I always thought grease-proof didnt need grease <hense the name>

On the recipe it doesn't say grease the paper either.

• alleroo
    Beginner January 2007
    alleroo ·
    • Hide content

It helps things come free from baking tins and the like because it's a solid barrier between the tin and the food, but the food will still stick to it if you don't grease it

bad recipe for not telling you to grease first ? Can you remake them?

• C
    Beginner January 2012
    carolinabena ·
    • Hide content

do you have non stick paper to use instead? I'd make another batch, sorry, it's not like meringue where you can turn them into something creatively messy (eton mess)

I think i've also used foil which peeled off okay

• Koshka
    Beginner July 2002
    Koshka ·
    • Hide content

I can't remake them, I don't have enough ingrediants (money to buy them) or time.

We'll have to stick to Lemon Meringue pie that my mum has made.

• alleroo
    Beginner January 2007
    alleroo ·
    • Hide content

I'm guessing that carefully peeling the other half off the paper, popping it over the gap, and then sealing it all with melted chocolate won't work then

• Shiny
    Rockstar September 2005 Cambridgeshire
    Shiny ·
    • Hide content

Can you fill them, put the filled side/hole downwards and then top with chocolate. I have done that before and it works fine - it depends how much of a cup you have!

• W
    wenchintraining ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If you do that and arrange unchocolated profiteroles in a trifle bowl and then pour choc over the top, when people dig in they will never know.

• C
    Beginner January 2012
    carolinabena ·
    • Hide content

can you stick the two halves together with the whipped cream?

• Michpuss
    Rockstar May 2004
    Michpuss ·
    • Hide content

Or sandwich the cups that are left with cream in the middle and then drizzle over the chocolate? You'll only have half the amount but at least they won't be wasted.

• Michpuss
    Rockstar May 2004
    Michpuss ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I need to speed up my typing - you got there first ?

• C
    Beginner January 2012
    carolinabena ·
    • Hide content

• R
    Illinois
    Ryan ·
    • Hide content

Have you ever experienced the heartache of having your hard-earned Bitcoins stolen? It's a humiliating ordeal that leaves victims feeling defenseless and helpless. But don't panic; with the help of [hackrecovery AT yandex DOT ru], I was able to retrieve my stolen $300,000 worth of Bitcoin. Contact Hack Recovery to assure the best possible recovery of your lost funds if you have a similar issue.

• A
    Greater Manchester
    Alexis ·
    • Hide content

Crypto stolen from Coinbase wallet!

I had my Coinbase wallet wiped out in a single transaction I didn't know what to do and couldn't get a hold of Coinbase. This transaction emptied out all my Ethereum and Bitcoin. This was not me and I needed help after losing roughly 221,000 dollars. I went to the police to file a report and I also filed a claim to the FBI but they couldn't help. I got someone who recommended "hackwest at writeme dot com", within 72 hours West was able to recover all my funds and also revealed the men behind the dirty act. I wish to let everyone know that it is possible to get your money back if you contact the right person and follow instructions.
  • Bogdan
    Beginner February 2024 Bedfordshire
    Bogdan ·
    • Hide content

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT OR NFT SCAM? DO YOU WANT TO INVESTIGATE A CHEATING SPOUSE? DO YOU DESIRE CREDIT REPAIR (ALL BUREAUS)? SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH AN ETHICAL HACKER ASAP TO GET STARTED.

Let us show you the art of Ethical Hacking….!
    EMERALD HACKS is a financial regulator, PRIVATE investigation and funds recovery body. We specialize in cases as regards ETHICAL HACKING, CRYPTOCURRENCY, FAKE INVESTMENT SCHEMES and RECOVERY SCAM. We are also experts in CREDIT REPAIR, we analyze what’s impacting your score. All software tools needed to execute RECOVERIES from start to finish are available in stock.Kindly NOTE that the available tools does NOT apply to CREDIT FIX.
    Be ALERT to FALSE reviews and testimonies on the internet, the authors and perpetrators unite to form a syndicate.
    Contact our team as soon as you can via the email address below to book a mail meeting with an ethical hacker.emeraldhacks(.)org@gmail(.)com
    Stay Safe out there !
  • U
    Central District
    Uzma ·
    • Hide content

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I recovered 6.26476 BTC I lost to a fake Forex Investment Company. Many thanks to hackrecovery At yandex Dot ru, a professional recovery experts and team of hackers I hired to help me track and recover my funds. If there is any way you find Yourself in a similar situation, I will advise you to reach out to these guys. They are the best professionals in the market. I am so glad my funds were recovered through their support, this is one of the best decisions I made this year.

• D
    Beginner July 2024 Texas
    Deshauna ·
    • Hide content

I appreciate "ReCOVERYCOINGROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM" for helping me recover my 3.9BTC, I was a victim of a romance scam and was persuaded to invest. Just when I was about to withdraw my funds and I was asked to pay some charges before I can withdraw, I knew something was right but I paid 12,000 USDT and was asked to pay another 20,000 USDT then I told my colleague who then recommended Recovery Coin Group (RCG) and in less than 72 hours all my money was recovered. Thank you once again RCG for your sincere help.

• Carter
    East London
    Carter ·
    • Hide content

The thought of losing your Bitcoin or any digital asset can be overwhelming and confusing. It’s like losing a treasure chest with immense potential for financial growth. However, (RECOVERYCOINGROUP at geemale dot com) understands this perplexity and offers a solution that brings hope into the equation. When I first discovered Recovery Coin Group (RCG) it was like finding a light at the end of a dark tunnel. Their comprehensive range of services, specifically tailored to help individuals recover lost bitcoin, caught my attention. With their expertise and track record of successful recoveries, I felt reassured that I was in capable hands. RCG approach is characterized by bustiness, providing quick and effective solutions, mitigating the continuous crypto scam and bringing to bear these perpetual scammers. Thanks again RCG for recovering my 3.9 BTC without any kind of hiccup.

• A
    Beginner August 2024 Norfolk
    Aaron ·
    • Hide content

I am Aaron Brooks, I live in California and a victim of a scam. I saw a Facebook ad about a purported crypto brokerage, operating the website primegroup.global. I visited the website and communicated with “advisors” who claimed to be with the company Euro Resource, LLC. Under the guidance of one of these advisors, I transferred funds from my checking account to an account I established on the brokerage platform and started trading crypto assets. The “advisors” used WhatsApp to communicate with me. After transferring approximately $280,714 to the website, the advisor ceased responding to me. I had written to “RECOVERYCOINGROUP at GMAIL dot COM” who after about 72 hours recovered my capital. I feel so elated already and I am glad I took the bold step. Just so you know, you can contact them for your fund recovery.

• Calvin
    Beginner January 2025 Leicestershire
    Calvin ·
    • Hide content

Have your bitcoins been stolen from your wallet or have you invested in a fraudulent ICO or fell for an investment scam? You are not alone; I experienced the same thing. I initially lost $147k from Cryptoallday and a few other sites in three months. I contacted the authorities, who referred me to Hackwest at writeme dot com, which helped me recover all of my funds in less than two days. I’m speaking up to raise awareness about cryptocurrency thieves and to do everything in my power to keep victims to a minimum.

• J
    Co Down
    Jay ·
    • Hide content

I fell victim of crypto scam after searching on Google for information about a crypto asset brokerage firm. The top result was a sponsored link leading to a website with the web address mantao.network. Upon entering the website and clicking within the page, the website attempted to connect to my crypto wallet. After approving the request to connect to my wallet, I saw between 4.5 bitcoin,23 Ethereum and 89 Solona drained from my wallet. I was not been able to recover any of the stolen cryptocurrency until someone recommended RECOVERYCOINGROUP at gemale dot com. After contacting them and reaching to their terms, less than 5 days after, all my crypto assets were recovered. I strongly recommend this genius team.

• J
    Beginner January 2025 Nottinghamshire
    John ·
    • Hide content

I am John Hall, and I live in California. I was contacted by one Carmen who instructed me to set up an account on a legitimate cryptocurrency exchange to purchase BITCOIN, transfer funds to a Trust Wallet account, and then directed me to transfer funds to the fraudulent trading website “darwave.com”. Over the course of a few months, I made repeat investments into the platform totaling over $30,000. During this time, I was assured that my money could be made back and at one point Carmen offered to send $41,000 of her own assets, plus an additional $8,000 that I previously sent to Carmen as a good faith measure, to supplement my investment on the platform. After the alleged transfer, I was led to believe that I had $234,000 USDT in my account balance as a result of the trade.

However, when I tried to withdraw, the website informed me that my account was suspended and that my assets were frozen. After contacting the website’s customer service, I was told that my withdrawal would only be approved when I provide an additional payment outside the platform to pay off the short-term capital gains tax on their profits. At this point I realized the fraudulent nature of the website and reported the incident. A friend then recommended "**RECOVERYCOINGROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM**" who helped recover all my money and then brought down the website so they'll not be able to scam someone else.

• E
    California
    Emmanuel ·
    • Hide content

Axis Capital contacted me last year through a very British sounding "Jonathon Higgins" about investing in a firm named Belgrave Resources,

which was a genuine Canadian oil exploration company that you could look up. However, while they were considering listing, they had not yet listed, and after writing them,

I discovered that this company and its workers are engaged in large-scale scamming. Axis Capital's primary participants are Canadian Charles Mason, British Jonathan Phelps, and British Louise Clarke.

In Australian dollars, I lost $2.4 million. I opened a case with asset recovery business claimpayback.com as soon as I understood what had transpired to help reclaim my losses.

I just removed 402 bitcoins from outsourced wallets into my trustwallet.

i am waiting for the ethereum gas fee from my safepal wallet to come through so i can detach the rest into my coinbase account in amaerica. its been a long exhauting journey.

thanks to kravitz hein of claimpayback and you can open a detailed case with them on *******@************.***

• M
    Cheshire
    Mike ·
    • Hide content

I was given step-by-step instructions to the victim on how to trade crypto like his friend by first downloading an app called Trust. After which he convinced me that I had to borrow nearly $370,000 from friends and family to trade crypto on the app. The app even claimed to provide a “10% bonus” to me for whatever money I deposited.

However, when I tried to withdraw my money from the app, I was told I had to first pay $15,000 for “personal taxes”. When I paid the money, I was then told I needed to pay a $90,000 “deposit”. I paid the $90,000, but was still unable to withdraw anything from the app. The app claimed there was an issue with the blockchain. The app is no longer responding to me. I have since lost access to the account and have been unable to contact Bowen who lured me into this. I couldn't bear it anymore so I had to contact RECOVERYCOINGROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM who then recovered all the money totaling about $475,000 USD. I am completely grateful for the help.

• T
    East London
    Tim ·
    • Hide content

Two months ago, I lost over $187,000 to an online crypto investment I did. After investing for a month, when it was time for withdrawal they started asking for more money, it was then I knew I had been defrauded. I did not waste any time, I went online to seek help on how to recover my money. I contacted (HACKWEST at WRITEME dot C o M), gave him all requested information, he swung into action and had my USDT recovered back to my crypto wallet. I promised to blow his trumpet, perhaps this 5 star review.

• R
    Greater Manchester
    Renner ·
    • Hide content

I was introduced to coinfasttrades.com by a friend, who claimed I could make profits of $340,000 from an initial investment of only $17,000. The friend referred me to their trading “mentor” on Instagram, “Jessica,” who explained their trading strategy to me and promised a money back guarantee. Jessica promised to walk me through the trades, step-by-step.

At first, I deposited $11,200, and appeared to make a quick $241,000 profit. But when I tried to cash out the profits, the website said I needed to pay a fee based on the profits before I could receive my money. When I paid the fees, the website then asked for more fees to access my money. I did not receive any of the $80,240 I deposited on the site back. I was devastated and I had to contact Recoverycoingroup at gmail dot com whom a friend introduced to me; the good news is that Recovery Coin Group (RCG) recovered all my money without any huddle. I promised to give him a review so others can learn about what they do.

• Sunni
    Hampshire
    Sunni ·
    • Hide content

I met this guy on a dating app, we got talking and shared so many things in common, eventually discussing future life plans and other intimate topics. At some point, the stranger promised to help me retire early through crypto trading. I was convinced to send money to coinbitjzsc.top. She showed me how to download a crypto asset wallet app and use that app to transfer funds to https://www.coinbitjzsc.top/#/. At first, I transferred small amounts to the site to make small crypto option trades. Then he said that his uncle believed there would be a bull run in the market and persuaded me to deposit more money to execute larger trades. When I tried to cash out, however, I was told by the website I had to pay a fee of around $107,000 within seven days, or additional daily fees would accrue. Although I know I had earned over $1.3 million in profit from crypto option trading, I was not able to withdraw my funds. I was so down and didn't know what to do, I read about RECOVERYCOINGROUP AT GMAILCOM and decided to contact them and have explained everything to him, he went ahead to recover 90% of my money and I am grateful he did.

• L
    Beginner July 2025 Iowa
    Lincon ·
    • Hide content

In the high-stakes world of cryptocurrency, where digital coins can vanish in the blink of an eye, a new breed of "wizard" hackers has emerged to combat the scourge of stolen Bitcoin. Cyber Genie Hack Pro service, is a cutting-edge cybersecurity solution that uses advanced algorithms and lightning-fast response times to track down and retrieve pilfered crypto assets. When a victim's Bitcoin wallet is compromised and their hard-earned funds disappear into the ether of the blockchain, these digital sorcerers swing into action, leveraging their formidable hacking skills and extensive network of contacts to follow the electronic trail, uncover the thieves' identities, and compel the return of the stolen cryptocurrency. Employing a potent blend of technical wizardry and old-fashioned private investigative tactics, the team deftly navigates the shadowy underworld of crypto crime, deploying a vast arsenal of digital forensics tools and sheer cunning to outwit even the craftiest Bitcoin bandits. For those who have fallen victim to cryptocurrency theft, these modern-day alchemists offer hope, restoring lost funds and a sense of security in the lawless frontier of decentralized finance. With Cyber Genie Hack Pro recovery service, in this case, the days of helplessly watching one's Bitcoin disappear may soon be a thing of the past. My Bitcoin 405,000$ was returned to me through CyberGenie's team's excellent recovery services. I escaped being a victim, you can also. Locate them via:
    Whatsapp.....+ 1 2 5 2 5 1 2 0 3 9 1.
    T/Gram..... cybergenie hackpro
    Site... (ht tps:/ /cyb erge nieh ackpro (.) x y z/)

Thank you.

• L
    Beginner July 2025 Iowa
    Lincon ·
    • Hide content

#CONSULT CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT - CONSULT CYBER GENIE HACK PRO on Google.

In the high-stakes world of cryptocurrency, where digital coins can vanish in the blink of an eye, a new breed of "wizard" hackers has emerged to combat the scourge of stolen Bitcoin. My bitcoin 405,000$ was returned to me through CyberGenie's team's excellent recovery services. I escaped being a victim, you can also. Locate them via:

Whatsapp.....+ 1 2 5 2 5 1 2 0 3 9 1

T/Gram..... cybergenie hackpro

Site... (ht tps:/ /cyb erge nieh ackpro (.) x y z/)

Thank you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics