Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Miss-b
Beginner August 2016

Provisionally booked our wedding venue!!!

Miss-b, 17 of January of 2016 at 18:07 Posted on Planning 0 10

We went to an open day today at our venue to see it all set up and provisionally booked our date!!

We've gone for Sunday 14th August 2016!! Almost 7 months to the day!

Need to check registra tomorrow but assuming we can get one we'll pay deposit tomorrow!

So excited now we have a date to work to. We've booked Sedgebrook Hall in Chapel Brampton. We're hoping to get married outside in the pergola!

sorry if the pics are huge, working off my phone!

10 replies

Latest activity by Click Clack Photo, 19 of January of 2016 at 15:42
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Looks beautiful. And not long to wait now ?

• S
    Beginner July 2016
    SunnyLox ·
    • Hide content

Looks like a gorgeous venue congrats!

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

The pergola is really cute!

• J
    Beginner August 2017
    Jen_05 ·
    • Hide content

Looks amazing! Only booked my venue last month, but not until 12th August 2017! =)

• Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

Hey ! that's just over 30 min down the road from me here in Leicester

• Miss-b
    Beginner August 2016
    Miss-b ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone!! I'm just waiting to hear from the registrar now but could be 3 days as I couldn't see a number to ring Smiley sad

My head hasn't stopped spinning with wedding stuff since we left yesterday lol

Paula - Yeah we love the pergola, I'm really, really hoping we can get married outside on the day! I think it will look lovely in the summer with all the green trees and plants!

Jen_05 - We've been engaged since christmas day 2013, and I'm much more the type of person to do it all in a short space of time, I can't imagine the planning taking over my life for two years. We've spent the time since to gather ideas and save a bit of money and we are very flexible with what we want so hoping we shouldn't have too many issues getting bits booked!

• Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ·
    • Hide content

Ahh I used to work for the group that own Sedgebrook Hall - good choice! Looks so pretty in the snow especially!

• Arpee
    Beginner August 2016
    Arpee ·
    • Hide content

This looks lovely, and you get married the day after me! In fact there's a whole thread for August 2016 brides, come and chat with us about all your plans!

• Click Clack Photo
    Click Clack Photo ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your engagement Miss-b! Once the venue's booked the serious stuff begins... I just wrote a blog article about this actually - you might find it useful:

http://www.clickclackphoto.co.uk/unique-wedding

Chapel Hill's in Northamptonshire isn't it? I'm visiting a venue with a couple in Falsely on Saturday - looks awesome too! Not a million miles away!

Best, Mark.

• Miss-b
    Beginner August 2016
    Miss-b ·
    • Hide content

Hi Mark, thank you, I think I will take a look!

If it was Fawsley Hall, its a fantastic place but outside our budget unfortunately!!

• Click Clack Photo
    Click Clack Photo ·
    • Hide content

It's actually The Granary - just down the road from Falsely Hall... looks great! Did you check it out? Your Pergola will look amazing if you have a nice low sun in Aug - get in there at 9pm if you can - for some mind blowing results!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics