Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2013

Purple and hot pink colour scheme

bridejuly2013, 11 of June of 2012 at 19:28 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hi all - I'm getting married July 2013 and my other half and I have decided on a purple and hot pink colour scheme. Has anyone else gone for this? It would be lovely to see other peoples planning ideas - flowers, invites, venue decorations etc. For flowers we are thinking mainly gerberas as I love how summery and bright they are. Also, if you are getting married before us and have these colours let me know if you have anything to sell! Happy planning Smiley smile

14 replies

Latest activity by essex_charlene, 17 of June of 2012 at 09:07
  • teapotty
    Beginner October 2013
    teapotty ·
    • Hide content

Not having these colours myself but they look fab together! (I can never resist a good flash!!)

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Massively popular both this and last year! Here's a few I've done for some ideas:-

• teapotty
    Beginner October 2013
    teapotty ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

All fab but I LOVE these !!!!

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

I'm considering this !! ....purple is my fav colour but need another colour to break things up and I think it will be a bright pink

• J
    Beginner July 2013
    jaxxs ·
    • Hide content

I'm having purple and hot pink Smiley smile mainly purple with small hot pink parts such as bits of pink in the flowers and table decorations. I'm getting married July 2013 as well Smiley smile

• Seaweed
    Beginner July 2012
    Seaweed ·
    • Hide content

LOL Well they do look fab together but we are having purple and lilac!!! Nearly....lol My wedding is in 3 and a half weeks I can post ya some pics afterwards! It might give you some good ideas for combinations etc

• F
    Beginner September 2012
    fry12 ·
    • Hide content

Seaweed, me too!!!!! What are your flowers? I'm not a flower person and so I just say purple and lilac haha!! X

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, these are our colours!

we get married this saturday! so will flash once wed! x

• Seaweed
    Beginner July 2012
    Seaweed ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well I love roses but it is hard to find purple or lilac roses unless you pay extra for painted ones which i didnt want to do. So For my bridal bouquet I am having fresh white roses with purple and lilac gliters. This is just for my bouquet though as I wanted to be holding roses! The rest of the flowers though....decorations etc are a combination of these 3 flowers:
    This first picture is the exact colour for this flower, combined with the flower of the second picture....but that one will be lilac....i just couldnt find a lilac picture of it grrr

and in between there will be these little purple flowers

I have noooo idea how they are all called we just looked at the pics on the florists system and chose the pictures we liked! I will check if I can find any good examples from the website!

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    bridejuly2013 ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations and have an amazing day, really looking forward to seeing your pics! x

• green-claws-entertainment
    green-claws-entertainment ·
    • Hide content

We actually have in stock a purple dance floor at the moment with a pink one ready to be complteted after we come back from our wedding.

You can have a solid one colour dance floor, pink and purple stripes or a chequered effect.

If you have any interest in this then please let me know.

• Doris 5/10
    Beginner May 2013
    Doris 5/10 ·
    • Hide content

This is hopefully my colour scheme.

• L
    Lemon Violet ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

These will be great colours. Really eye catching and a bit different.

Lynne

• RebeccaC
    RebeccaC ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I make fuschia pink wire hair pins and a purple flower tiara. I love these colours!!! I love working with coloured wire too. I just wanted to share. Here's a couple of pics.

Nina hair pin - what a fab colour!!!!

Andrea tiara.

All the very best for your wedding.

Rebecca

www.simplysilverbridalprom.com

• essex_charlene
    Beginner September 2012
    essex_charlene ·
    • Hide content

My brother and SIL got married yesterday and they had this theme it went really well and everyone commented how lovely it was! Good luck xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics