Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

purple and white wedding bouquet?

14 February, 2010 at 19:13 Posted on Planning 0 7

Very early to be deciding exactly what flowers I will be having but have an appointment to see a florist next week and want to get a good idea of how much everything is going to cost.

Our colour scheme is blue/purple (cadbury kinda colour) and silver. Our room has lots of colour so literally, the only purple will be the BM dresses. Our table centres will be candlearberas with white roses and calla lilies.... very simple.

I am thinking something like this for BM boquet(with a more slate/silver organza ribbon)s

I would quite like to have white roses and calla lilies in my boquet but maybe tie in the deep purple too.

Anyone have any ideas/pictures of how this could look???

Our table centres will look like this only it will be calla lilies instead

7 replies

Latest activity by Sherrie H, 15 February, 2010 at 20:30
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Here are some callas with purple and ivory for you:-

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

A few of my designs, all can be made incorporating Callas & Roses if you want to print off any for your florist feel free:

• H
    Beginner December 2010
    Han85 ·
    • Hide content

Not meaning to hijack this post at all but i am trying to find inspiration for dark purple / white flowers. Only issue is i am not a fan of roses or those that look simiar to them. Any other suggestions on dark purple flowers that i coulld use.

Any ideas welcome

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

You could use lisianthus, trachelium or anenomes (depending on season) These are lisianthus:-

These are artificial but they are also available in fresh too.

• Mel B
    Beginner
    Mel B ·
    • Hide content

I am having purple, ivory and yellow in my bouquet. There will be about 3 stems of purple lisianthus, 3 ivory calla lillies and a couple of yellow roses with some greeney, they will all have long stems as it will be laid across my arm. Sorry dn't have any pictures yet but when I do, I will flash!

Sorry

I can't be of anymore help.

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Dark Purple Lisianthus

Anemones & Hydrangea

Orchid,Tulip & Callas

Passion Flower, Vanda Orchids, Hydrangea

Peonies, guelder rose, alliums, sweet peas, delphiniums, hydrangeas, sage and eucalyptus.

Purple Calla Lily

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics