Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2016

Queenie Bridesmaid

Chale, 27 of July of 2015 at 20:13 Posted on Planning 0 1

I saw this site recommended in a different thread so I thought I'd start my own to ask for reviews. Has anyone used them before? They look brilliant - lots of colours and styles, and well within my budget, even though they're made to measure - sort of seems to good to be true!

1 replies

Latest activity by Chale, 28 of July of 2015 at 16:03
  • PrettyFlower90
    Beginner July 2016
    PrettyFlower90 ·
    • Hide content

Loads of people have been asking about sites like this recently and I have recently worn a dress from queeniebridesmaid so I've sharing my experience of it. They were made to measure and didn't take long delivery either. The colours seemed to match pretty well from the website. There were chiffon and I thought they were good quality. They fitted well, I had to her the length taken up but the Bride wanted extra added on so that's prob why lol I also got it taken in at the waist but I didn't have a proper measuring tape so that could be it.. But dresses looked lovely in the photos! So I would recommend them. Only thing is you obv can't return so need to make sure it's the dress you and your BMs want.

• C
    Beginner August 2016
    Chale ·
    • Hide content

Thanks, PrettyFlower90, that's really good to know! I'm half considering getting my wedding dress from there as well...one of the long styles is exactly like a dress I tried on last weekend, but about half the price!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics