Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2018

Queenie bridesmaids dresses

Lilacbouquet, 18 of October of 2016 at 14:17 Posted on Planning 0 3

Has anyone used Queenie for bridesmaids or other dresses? They seem reasonable I just haven't heard of them before.

The only thing is they do not except returns unless its faulty unless it is a stock item then they charge a restock fee. But if any of you have had good experiences I am tempted to give them a go!

3 replies

Latest activity by Lilacbouquet, 23 of October of 2016 at 10:04
  • DreamsComeTrue2015
    Beginner July 2017
    DreamsComeTrue2015 ·
    • Hide content

I've never heard of them but that returns policy makes me suspicious. A quick Google search throws up a mixed bag - http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Clothing-and-Accessory-Shops/Queenie-Dress-www-queeniedress-com-www-queeniedress-com-reviews_2161348

Personally I wouldn't risk it. But then we got 10% off our bridesmaid dresses from the shop we bought my dress and the dresses we chose were well within budget anyway.

What about high street? There's bound to be something in the Janury sales that might suit if you can wait?

• L
    Beginner June 2018
    Lilacbouquet ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, hmm think I'll leave them alone, one or two bad reviews is okay but not that many!

I have found another one called Topwedding.co.uk, and google the reviews which have come up on trust pilot as being very good so I think that is the better option if we choose to go online.

Do bridesmaids dresses go in the sales from the main wedding shops? I'm keeping watch on Debenhams but they haven't had any purple/lilac ones yet. We have plenty of time so no rush, but if we find them and they are just right then we can get them ready.

• DreamsComeTrue2015
    Beginner July 2017
    DreamsComeTrue2015 ·
    • Hide content

The place where I bought mine had a sale rail. I've also got a couple of dress shops on my Facebook and they've just done a big sale. It might be an idea to find shops in your local area and ring them to ask when they're holding a sale.

Places like Monsoon, Warehouse and Oasis have good sales as well - it might be an idea to watch them.

• L
    Beginner June 2018
    Lilacbouquet ·
    • Hide content

That's great thank you I'll keep watch for those!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics