Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

xoxoxo2017
Beginner May 2017

Queeniebridesmaid.co.uk and topwedding.co.uk

xoxoxo2017, 15 of July of 2014 at 19:11 Posted on Planning 0 5

Did anyone use these for BM dresses?

(Note - I've given some thought to my existing predicament and no matter what the girls say when I phone them next week, I'm sending the BHS dresses back! I do not want my BMs putting themselves under pressure just because they want me to have my dream BM dress...... I'm sure theres just as nice alternatives out there!

Just struggling to find ones that have dresses in larger szies and not high££££S!)

5 replies

Latest activity by Mrs C, 16 of July of 2014 at 20:55
  • M
    Beginner April 2015
    Mrs-S-to-be ·
    • Hide content

Not sure but I've worn a BM dress from sexyher.com and they also do made 2 measure as well as other sizes. They have a showroom in Croydon (south london) where you can see what the options are but don't need to xo

• Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+
    Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+ ·
    • Hide content

Queeniebridesmaid.co.uk -

Written on: 08/07/2014 by Church245 (1 review written)

I ordered my dresses they were totally inappropriate length for a bridesmaid dress and badly fitting to boot! Trying to get your money back is like getting blood out of a stone. Would NEVER use again and NEVER recommend

Written on: 07/07/2014

poor quality and a different colour from what was shown... asked for a refund and under no circumstances do you get one .. they have every excuse in book..we didn't order custom made only size 8...but they say we did just to cover their backs...go somewhere else where you can at least have a choice if you are happy or not with dress for that special day !!!…

Topwedding.co.uk -

Avoid this company. They don't deliver your stuff and don't reply to emails or answer their phone (you have to trawl through internet to find their number - that tell you a lot about the way they operate). Fly by nights. I cant tell you how disappointed we all are. They don't care so long as they get your money.

But there are also some good reviews about this company, so long as you only want party items for a hen do or such like.

I know your having a few issues with your bridesmaids but I seriously suggest you get them all together in about 4 months time and go shopping together! if you go around Christmas time you can get some bargains from the likes of BHS, Debehams, Monsoon etc (who now do a size 22), your girls will all be able to try them on together and you will have an idea of what really fits and suits them.

• xoxoxo2017
    Beginner May 2017
    xoxoxo2017 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you. My size 22 friend will be giving birth mid feb and getting us all together is a nightmare with kids, jobs, and the fact that the 2 up in derbyshire dont drive either (one works night shifts too). really struggling Smiley sad

• DeeBee33
    Dedicated November 2014
    DeeBee33 ·
    • Hide content

We got ours from QueenieBridesmaid and they look gorgeous. We went for sizes rather than made to measure so they are going to need a bit of altering but otherwise we're really happy, especially for the price.

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    monkeynutter ·
    • Hide content

I would avoid queenside bridesmaid!!!!

had dresses made to order and they are horrendous... Two are for children and they are massive in places and smaller in others... Cost £70 per dress for alterations and they aren't back yet!

my MOH dress is even worse.. When I saw it on her I burst into tears, the most awful fit, and seemingly made for a person two foot taller, and the stitching and general quality was awful, it was like a blind person had sewn the zip in! It was so bad that it's in the bin and have had to buy her a different dress from a shop (which is stunning)

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

No experience of these directly but in all honesty I wouldn't even start looking until your bm has had her baby. 6mths is plenty of time to sort bridesmaid dresses.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics