Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Steban

Quick survey for dissertation about the "Bridalwear Market"

Steban, 2 of April of 2014 at 11:27 Posted on Journalist Seeking... 0

Hello brides-to-be

I’m Steffi, a final-year student in Marketing Management at Haute Ecole Libre de Mosane (Belgium). As a lot of other final-year students I also have to write a thesis to prove that the university can give me my degree without having to worry about my competences ?

As I absolutely wanted to write this academic work in English, I decided to choose a market in the UK. The idea to take the bridalwear market overcame me out of nowhere and I didn’t regret my choice as it’s a fabulous and interesting topic!

Enough with the jabbering! My questionnaire consists of 16 questions and does not take longer than 5 minutes, that’s promised! It tries to find out how companies could improve their bridalwear fashion shows by knowingwhat brides and brides-to-be like and prefer in terms of bridal dresses or wedding suits and to identify the most popular or well-known labels and wedding exhibitions. This is the last and at the same time the most important part of my thesis.

This is why I would be very, very grateful if you could help and only provide me with max. 5 minutes of your time.

Please copy the following link to participate: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wxy2hgDShuDG505zaAWL0lt9DU3_Tc_QV2cZHDkFAto/viewform

Thanks a lot

Steffi

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics