Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sare
Beginner September 2002

Quick SW question please

Sare, 7 of August of 2009 at 20:16 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 3

I know you can carry over syns, but can you carry over healthy extras?

I've done my first day, an extra easy one, and I've realised that by having fruit and yoghurt, tuna and sweetcorn salad (1syn of salad cream) and tagliatelle bolognese, I've not had my a or b HE.

I've also got 9 syns left, but I can't be bothered to go out to buy chocolate so they're getting carried over for a Mars bar tommorrow?

3 replies

Latest activity by Sare, 7 of August of 2009 at 22:50
  • S
    Beginner November 2006
    Sunny Day ·
    • Hide content

HI Sare,

No you shouldn't carry over healthy extras, you really need to try and have them each day as its your fibre and calcium. For example with you salad today you could have had 2 slices of wholemeal bread (from a 400g loaf) /or a small wholemeal roll with your salad which would have used your he b amd cheese on your pasta for your a. If it was me I'd probably have some toast with marg for tea to use the B and some syns for the marg/butter

You can carry over syns but they dont reccommend doing it everyday, so try and have a few each day. I tend to use mine for an ice lolly type thing for after dinner, some crisps at lunch or extra cheese/bread if needed!

how are you finding it? have you ever done sw before???

• Sare
    Beginner September 2002
    Sare ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for your reply Sunny.

I have done SW lots of times but I wasn't sure. I think I'll really like the EE plan, but I didn't miss the HE because I was able to mix the protein and carbs. I'll have a glass of milk though to get the A in.

I'm hoping I'll stick this time.

• S
    Beginner November 2006
    Sunny Day ·
    • Hide content

Im the same, Ive done sw before but got fed up. With the ee its much more just like healthy eating, and you dont have to make 'special' meals just for you as you couldnt have meat and potatoes together, the whole family can eat it with out knowing your on a ' diet'.

I've lsot around 2 stones so far, a long way to go but it does work if you stick to it, ive had a bad 2 weeks!!!

• Sare
    Beginner September 2002
    Sare ·
    • Hide content

Well done on the two stone.That's my target loss by Chistmas.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics