Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanadesse
Beginner August 2014

Quidco... what have you used it for?

Vanadesse, 18 of September of 2013 at 21:15 Posted on Planning 0 4

I've used Quidco in the past for big things like getting a new broadband package but haven't ever used it just for small things. What sites that are useful for wedding stuff have you used Quidco for?

4 replies

Latest activity by martinkab@hotmail.com, 23 of September of 2013 at 14:49
  • missmandymoo
    Dedicated August 2014
    missmandymoo ·
    • Hide content

Everything I buy online, I check whether I can get cashback for via Quidco first. Wedding stuff wise, so far I've purchased 3 bridesmaids dresses from Coast via Quidco. Looking at approx £10 cashback I think.

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

I used it when I purchased me wedding insurance from Debenhams, I got £15 cash back, not bad for something that cost £58 ;-)

Edit: Just checked my Quidco activity and I've also used it at...

Marks and Spencers where I bought my Cake Stand

Woolovers where I bought my cardigan [to wear with my dress, if it is chilly on route to the venue]

NotOnTheHighStreet where I have bought a few bits and bobs

Zalando where I bought the bridesmaids shoes

Hotels.com where we have booked our hotels for the honeymoon

Some of these have just paid pennies, but it all adds up and is better than nothing ;-)

• Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

I don't use Quidco but a similar cash back site through H2B's work. I get cash back on ebay, Amazon, Not on the High Street, John Lewis, House of Frasers, H Samuel (£120 cash back on my engagement ring on there!), BHS and most the big named stores. Basically, every time I shop I log on and see what I can get back. We also get money off gift vouchers for a lot of places so sometimes purchase them, last lot we bought were Halford's for little one's bike - £50 of vouchers for £42 or something. We let the cash build up and usually claim it back twice a year, enough to cover one of the kids birthday's in August and another one just before Christmas. It's well worth doing.

• alabastamasta
    Beginner May 2014
    alabastamasta ·
    • Hide content

Got an account to get cashback on Debenhams wedding insurance, nothing else yet!

• M
    Dedicated February 2022
    martinkab@hotmail.com ·
    • Hide content

TopCashback is my preferred... Quidco takes £5 every year, TCB is free! :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics