Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bookish
Beginner August 2014

Rachel Simpson Shoe Sale *Update* Not Happy

Bookish, 9 of August of 2013 at 11:14 Posted on Planning 0 8

I've been umm-ing and ahh-ing over whether I can afford the Rachel Simpson Anais shoes for a while but yesterday decided to buy them. Logged on to the website to find their summer sale is on and I got £35 off. Better than a kick in the teeth!

If anyone else is planning on buying some Rachel Simpsons now would be a good time!

8 replies

Latest activity by suzysimpson, 10 of August of 2013 at 15:44
  • S
    Beginner December 2014
    Soontobe_mrsG ·
    • Hide content

I wasn't, but saw your post so went to have a nose....and omg, I have serious shoe needs now.....

• Italybride14
    Beginner May 2014
    Italybride14 ·
    • Hide content

I did exactly the same! Helped me justify the cost! I received mine yesterday and adore them!

• Bookish
    Beginner August 2014
    Bookish ·
    • Hide content

I ordered next day delivery yesterday and they were supposed to be here by 1. I waited in and got an email at 12.59 saying unfortunately they had been unable to ship them today so they'll be with me tomorrow but they'll refund the shipping charges. I wish they'd emailed me earlier! Still can't wait to receive them though!

• MrsBeckiW
    Beginner May 2014
    MrsBeckiW ·
    • Hide content

I love so many pairs!

They are way out of my budget, even when they are in the sale!

Luckily there aren't any with a small enough heel to tempt me. I am only about a inch short than my OH and really don't want to be taller than him!

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Ooh some lovely ones! Glad you got a bargain Smiley smile Thanks for the heads up!

• Bookish
    Beginner August 2014
    Bookish ·
    • Hide content

Well now I'm a little annoyed as they've been sent and they're faulty. They've clearly already been returned once because a returns form has been filled in and left on the box! Clearly they didn't bother to check them before shipping them. It's only a tiny hole but I'd expect more when paying that much.

I've sent a strongly worded email. I'd ring but I'm much better at making complaints when I can write them down! Sent this morning. Yet to receive a reply!

• Bookish
    Beginner August 2014
    Bookish ·
    • Hide content

• suzysimpson
    Beginner August 2013
    suzysimpson ·
    • Hide content

That's really frustrating! Hope they get back to you with a decent response!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics