Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Auds68
Beginner July 2012

Rachel Simpson Shoes.......I LOVE them!!!!!!

Auds68, 2 June, 2012 at 21:11 Posted on Planning 0 7

Has anyone bought and worn a pair for their wedding? I saw them on another wedding blog and thought I'd give them a try. Received them this morning and have only just managed to try them on this evening after a busy day doing a lot of running around.....and they are gorgeous! Hand made, a real leather sole and in the colour (sage green) that I have been searching for!!!! Yay!!!!!? Would love to hear any other comments on RS shoes.....

7 replies

Latest activity by Auds68, 3 June, 2012 at 12:05
  • O
    Beginner January 2011
    onetwothree ·
    • Hide content

I LOVE them too! Went to a wedding fair and promised myself I would not spend any money - it was just for ideas. But the shoes were SOOOO pretty! I'm going to try and wear them a bit a home in advance to avoid any blisters.

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

I love them and see them quite often!! Gorgeous shoes and I love that you have a sage green pair!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Amnesia Custard had Rachel Simpson shoes! I think she really liked them (so she should, they were lovely).

• Jules73
    Beginner August 2012
    Jules73 ·
    • Hide content

Hi! Those shoes are lovely! I have a pair of Rachel Simpson shoes called Elena. They are gorgeous! I can't believe how luxurious they feel and look.

I wanted these particular ones as they had leather uppers and I can get away with wearing them again after the wedding.

Even though they are gorgeous just as they are I would like to personalise them with some shoe clips for my big day. So if anyone could please point me in the direction of some reasonably priced suppliers I would be very grateful.

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

I did too. Once I'd stretched them out (bought online, they were a bit too small) they were nice and comfy all day, and I don't usually wear heels!

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm sure they also do shoe clips?

ETA here

• Jules73
    Beginner August 2012
    Jules73 ·
    • Hide content

I did look at the shoe clips on the RS website but didn't think that there was that much choice. Also been looking at handmade ones on Etsy which are lovely too but are from USA. Just wondered if there was a supplier on hitched that made them? Or if anyone knows a supplier that makes them?

• Auds68
    Beginner July 2012
    Auds68 ·
    • Hide content

Great stuff - so glad to hear how lovely they are!!!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics