Has anyone bought and worn a pair for their wedding? I saw them on another wedding blog and thought I'd give them a try. Received them this morning and have only just managed to try them on this evening after a busy day doing a lot of running around.....and they are gorgeous! Hand made, a real leather sole and in the colour (sage green) that I have been searching for!!!! Yay!!!!!? Would love to hear any other comments on RS shoes.....
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Entertainment
How to Play the Wedding Shoe Game: Fun Questions to Ask
Want to test just how well the happy couple really know each other? Try the...
Planning Essentials
Why Serpentine Wedding Tables Are Trending & How to Style...
Discover what serpentine wedding tables are, why they’re trending, and how to...
Beauty and Wellbeing
Dreaming About Weddings: What Do They Mean & How to Read...
Dreams can mean all sorts of things, but if you're dreaming about weddings then...