Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

knitting_vixen
Beginner September 2011

rainbow club shoes- do they come up big?

knitting_vixen, 19 January, 2011 at 14:57 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi Ladies,

I have spotted some very cheap rainbow club shoes on ebay. The seller has them in 5 and 4.5 as she said that they came up big on her.

I want to buy them but am nervous about buying shoes online as sometimes the sizes are not right. Has anyone else purchased Rainbow Club shoes? If so what was the fit like?

I am usually a 5 and I find this to be the case in most shops...

4 replies

Latest activity by Babybee12, 19 January, 2011 at 18:43
  • belindacoles
    Beginner May 2011
    belindacoles ·
    • Hide content

I purchased some in a 6 which is my usual size and they are a perfect fit.

• A
    Beginner April 2011
    arnold2b ·
    • Hide content

I got Rainbow Club, and no I dont think they come up big at all. Like you I'm a size 5, in all shops, and I got size 5 wedding shoes and they were perfect. (tho havent dared wear them since i bought them incase i get a mark on them!) I got mine half price in John Lewis. really comfy.

• stripeyrache
    Beginner February 2011
    stripeyrache ·
    • Hide content

I had a pair of Rainbow Club shoes and the fit was true to size. It might depend on the style a bit though, for example I find round toed shoes tend to be a bit more forgiving as you're not trying to squish your foot into a point!

• AllyMcBear
    Beginner June 2012
    AllyMcBear ·
    • Hide content

Mine are a 4 and fit great

• B
    Beginner October 2010
    Babybee12 ·
    • Hide content

I think it depends on the style. I had a pointy toed pair in 7.5 (my usual size) and they felt a bit pinchy on the toes, but the 8 gaped at the back. However, when I tried on a couple of pairs with more rounded toes, the 7.5 fitted really well. Having said that, I wore my shoes for 12 hours, and they only started to hurt for the last couple of hours. I thought I'd have taken them off long before that!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics